vol. 3 Don't say a word

I set three alarms to make sure that I wake up for work tomorrow. That morning I walked slowly to work thinking about the thing that happened the day before. When I got to work I stopped at the front door and sighed. I really didn't want to go to work. I didn't want what happen yesterday to repeat again. As I was waiting at the front door someone tapped me on my shoulder and said "so are you just going to stand out here and block the door or go in". I turned around startled that it was Mr. Tanaka. I backed up real fast and I was in a defense mode. I was scared I started shivering. "Yes what would you like" I said. "Well I would like to go in my own building" he said as he suggested that I was in his way. "Oh My apologise" I said as I moved out from in front of the door. Then I went in the building after he went in. The rest of the day mr. Tanaka acted like nothing happened yesterday, which made me kinda relived. I didn't want any thing that happened yesterday to affect my work. So the day ended smoothly and I went home in peace.

    The next day I got to work on time. Which to my surprise I saw mr. Tanaka just standing in front of the door. He looked like he was waiting for someone. Today I just wanted a normal day so I tried to ignore him. So I walked right by him as I walked in the building. Then he stopped me and said "I see you finally came to work on time. But where is my good morning". I apologized and said good morning. But then I looked around and there was no one in the office. It was empty. I turned around to ask mr. Tanaka where everyone went. Out of nowhere he kissed me. I started to loose my balance. But then mr tanaka cought me. "Once again your falling" he said. "What do you want with me" I asked to him. "I want you to be mine and no one elses" he said as he looked into my eyes. I didn't say a word but just look at him. "There you go subducting me again with those eyes" he said while bitting his lip. "I still don't understand what your talking about I am just looking at you" I replied. Then he pulled me up off the ground and pinned me against the wall. "No matter if you understand or not. Your mine" he said.

    Then he started kissing me and every kiss had me breathing for more and more air. Then all of a sudden he stop and pulled me to the nearest desk and throw all the stuff off the desk. He pushed me on the desk. "We can't do it here" I said trying to get up. "Look around. There is no work today" he replied while pushing me back onto the desk. I had no excuse to say no. I just gave in at the moment. The moment he touched my whole body. To sucking on my toes. To licking my ear. Not an inch of my body was untouched. I ended up passing out from the overwhelming feeling.

   When I woke up it was night time and I was in a bed that wasn't mine. I got up and I fell right back down. My whole body was tingling and hurting from the morning. Then all of a sudden the door opened.