Chapter 1

No one's P.O.V

Lost and Found music studios. Where musical goals are achieved by hard working musicians. A place to be discovered.

Leia, a confident girl. No one gets in Leia's way, But is she really as confident as she seems?

What pain and hurt is lurking within?

Leia's P.O.V

I check my phone again, all this hate she's been sending me is having an effect to me, It's dragging me down like a heavy anchor. But no one can know about this!Her comments get worse every day, she gets worse every day. Today's going to be hard, it's stop the bullying day, She'll probably be harder on me today.I believe everything she says and sends to me, How could it not be true. Currently, I'm sitting in Java Junction because I came early, It's 7 am and I'm aware her hate message is going to pop up soon.

(Ding)

It was only a matter of time

'Fat bitch, just go' It reads, I can't stop myself from rereading it over and over again, It's true, Every word is true, Tears threaten to spill but I control them, I can't cry, not here. not in front of anyone, It makes me feel ashamed.

"Hey," I let out a scream, not a loud one thought. It's Luke "Relax," He says putting both his hands on my shoulders.

"Sorry," I mumble

"Why are you apologizing?" He asks

"I don't know," I reply

"Well you have nothing to be sorry about Leia," He states

"Sorry," I respond, I know I can't keep anything from Luke, He'll somehow find out.

Luke's P.O.V

I find it really strange that she keeps saying sorry repeatedly.

"Are you okay," I ask, I'm really concerned now, Nothing bothers her ever.

"Just," She rubs her eyes and yawns "Tired,"

I pull her hand and take her to one of the couches, She puts he head on my shoulder and yawns to.

"Baby, What time did you come here today?" I ask as she snuggles into my shoulder, as she tiredly replies

"5.50 am, Why?"

"You're really tired, I'll wake you up when Mr T wants us, Okay," She doesn't answer, I look down to see her peacefully sleeping, She's so cute. She's like an angel to admire.

Why was she here so early? She's not normally here until 8.00am.

Rachel walks in

"Hey Luke, Why is Leia so tired?" She asks

"I don't know, She told me she was here before 6,"

"That's not like her, Why do you think she is acting like this?" Rachel asks

"I have no idea,"