Chapter 3

Leia's P.O.V

There's no Lost and Found today, It's Sunday, Luke's not hanging out with me today because he's busy with his band and Rachel is having some time with her family.

Guess I'm alone

(Ding)

I expected it to come at some point

'They both left you, they don't love you'

That couldn't be true, couldn't it is all the runs through my brain. Do they really love me?

Does Luke really love me as much as he says he does?

What about Rachel? Is Rachel really my best friend?

I'm interrupted with a knock on my door, I open it to see the last person I expected to be standing here in front of me........Maggie

"Hello Bitch,I have a gift for you," She smirks as she talks evilly, I keep quiet, My voice is gone, I can't talk, I can't stand up for myself.

A beefy man enters my house, My eyes widen, NO!!!!

She can't be that evil, Can she?

He pins me down to my couch

"Bye Bitch, Have fun."She cackles

No one's P.O.V

Leia's about to scream when the man covers her mouth, no one can hear her now. He takes his hand off her mouth and starts, She cries for him to stop, but he won't, This so unfair to her and to Luke.

Leia's P.O.V

I lay there feeling weak, Naked, dirty, How could Maggie go this far? How could she do this to me?
Lucky, that guy used protection, That's my virginity gone, I wanted my first to be with Luke. I barely manage to stand. Tears slide down my cheeks, I fall to my knees, I feel so weak.

Luke's P.O.V

"Don't worry at all," We finish chorusing.

We all take a seat on the rose room stage.

"You going to visit Leia after this? you guys are inseparable and you haven't seen her all day," James asks

"Nah, She said she had a busy day, she told me just to go home after practice,"

"Maybe you should though," John adds

"Why?" I ask

"That's exactly what Riley does when she needs me the most, One time she hurt herself in practice and told me the exact same thing but I went to check up on her and found that she had injured herself and required my help," James declares

Maybe she does need me, She has been acting weird around me lately.

"She's been saying that a lot lately," I say

"Maybe she really needs you," Theo says

"Maybe she does," I repeat

Leia's P.O.V

I put my pajama's on, It was a challenge, I still feel really weak. I'm tired, My vision is surrounded by darkness.

Luke's P.O.V

Band practice is over so I'm just going too see Leia. I knock on the door, No answer, Weird. No concern needed, she gave me a spare key. I open the door to find her fast asleep on her floor in her pink pajama's. Classic Leia, She loves Pink, Especially light pink. I gather her in my arms bridal style. Her familiar scent fills my lungs, She smells so nice. I put her under the covers.

"Night princess" I say while kissing her forehead, I'm about to walk out when I hear her hoarse voice.

"Luke," She whispers, but it's loud enough for me to discern. She seems hesitant to whether it's me or not. I turn around and walk over to her bed and smile.

"Yes princess," I answer sitting on her bed, beside her.

"I love you," She says hugging me

"I love you more," I answer

"That's not possible.Can you please stay the night?"

Everything seems to be fine "I'd love to," I respond, joining her under the covers, She snuggles into my chest and is fast asleep, and as soon as I know it, So am I.