Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Tanya POV~

I watched as Bella was being attacked by the cougar. I hoped the cougar would just kill her so I didn't have to, also it would look a bit more believable if it tore her up rather than me. But I spoke too soon, cause a couple minutes later she was on top of it draining its blood. When she finished she looked quit sad. I didn't care why but I was a little curious. Then she walked over to the two cubs that I'm guessing were the cougars. She looked at them for a moment and picked them up. At that moment she was about to take off when she caught my scent.

I knew she did so I stepped out and then we went at it. arguing back and forth. I just kept laughing at her and angering her more. Then the last thing she said got me. "ya but sadly for you he had no interest in you and married me," He held up her left hand and pointed to her ring, "he has had a kid with me, and he loves me!" she yelled at me. Just then I lunged at her colliding with a tree.

~Alice POV~

After Esme left Edward quickly went to check on Ness then came back downstairs to go after Tanya. "I'll be back." He said "ya not if Bella kills you too." Jasper commented. Edward glared at him, then bolted out the door. "Jazz?" I asked "Yes, Alice?" he said "why did you say 'ya not if Bella kills you too' to Edward before he left?" I asked "her emotions were pretty intense when she left" he replied "you really think she would kill him?" I said "well probably not him but Tanya, yes I'm pretty sure she would kill her in an instant." he said "probably not?!?!?" I started freaking out. "Alice, don't worry, Bella will not kill Edward, that would be like you killing Jasper." Carlisle said "ya I guess your right and if she did decide to then I would see it." I whispered, even though everyone in the room could hear me. "yes exactly." Carlisle reassured me.

" Carlisle, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rose, I am very truly sorry for what Tanya did." Carmen said "you have nothing to apologize about Carmen, you had know control over what Tanya did." Carlisle said, we all agreed. Everyone started to relax and talk, when I had a vision.

Bella and Tanya were fighting when Edward found them, Bella was about to kill Tanya. But then she got destructed by Edward and Tanya switched her around and had Bella ready to rip off her head. "now we can finally be together, forever." she said to Edward. Bella was struggling to get out of the hold but Edward rammed into her and they all flung.

END OF VISION

"Alice! Alice! what did you see!" Jasper was calling at me. I started talking really fast, in a rush. " woah, woah, honey, slow down and tell us what you saw." then I felt a calm wave as jasper spread one threw the room.

"Bella and Tanya were fighting when Edward showed up and Bella was about to kill Tanya," her family gasped "but then Bella got distracted by Edward and Tanya spun her around and was about to rip her head off," then my whole family nearly died, "wait! theres more," I told them as I continued "Tanya said 'now we can finally be together, forever.' And she was talking to Edward. But then Edward ran into them and they all went flying. Then my vision went blank." Almost everyone was up immediately and out the door. "wait! you don't even know where they are!" I shouted "let's follow there scent!" Carlisle yelled. I followed after them.

~Edward POV~

I felt so bad about what happened with Tanya, I mean poor Bella probably thinks I love Tanya. eww. Just the thought brings me chills. Then I heard Bella growl. It was a loud growl and very fierce.

I started to pick up my pace. About 10 minutes later

I came up to them and Bella was about to rip off Tanya's head. I really wanted her to. Then she saw me. Great, I distracted her and Tanya spun around with her and was about to rip her head off.

"Now we can finally be together, forever." she told me. At that moment I ran into both of them and we flew hard into the ground. Bella got up and was about to attack Tanya when I went in between them.

~Bella POV~

Edward came and attacked Tanya before she could rip my head off. But I was about to attack her when he got in the way. "Ha!" Tanya laughed historically, "he loves me and wants to protect me!" Tanya crooned "ya right! in your dreams!" I spit back, "move would you Edward!'' I told him "no! you two are not going to kill each other!" he screamed, so he did love her.

At that I flashed back at what happened. Then I remembered what Tanya had said about the cougar cubs. Maybe I will replace them as my new family. I flew to where I put them last but they weren't there. I looked around and found them hiding in a tree. I jumped in that tree and scooped them up. Edward looked very confused. "so your taking my advice about having the new family huh?" Tanya mocked. Pain crossed Edwards face. 'Good' I thought, cause right now it feels close to when he left me when I was still human.

I flew towards our cottage with the cubs. I wasn't even going to ask the family for help, I was going to get Renessme and Jake then take off and build my own house somewhere in another state. Maybe Canada. Just seconds later I ran into the rest of the family. I was of course 'crying'. They looked concerned, then Alice asked "what's wrong Bella?" I left before answering.