Chapter 28

Chapter 28

~Renessme POV~

My mom asked me about Jake and I, it was a little uncomfortable but she had to know. I had to know what was wrong with me and by the looks of it my mom knew. "what's wrong?" I asked for the third time. She was as still as a statue, I was getting nervous, scared, and anxious all at once. "Renessme you-" She cut herself off, "do you want to know?" she asked me, "well of course I do!" I said, "Renessme your.. pregnant." she whispered.

"No" I mumbled, "Jake warned me about this but I didn't listen, if I would have listened to you and dad and Jake!" I started crying, I felt scared and nervous. Really, really nervous. But deep down behind all those fellings I was ecstatic, exited, happy, and loved, I felt loved. But right now the only thing that showed was fear and nervousness.

"it's ok," my mom soothed me, she came over to my couch and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "you definitely are like your father,"  "what do you mean?" I asked her, "he was furious with you. Well not furious, but he wanted you gone. He knew you would kill me, or thought. I was exited, shocked, but exited." She explained, "so your not mad at me?" I asked her, "of course," she said, I pulled away.

"But you-" I started but she cut me off, "I'm very disappointed in you, that you aren't married to Jacob first, and that I'm to young to be a grandma!" she said, I laughed, "but I know how you feel, remember I was in your same position. But I had a lot more danger than you did. I would tell Jacob before you tell anyone else. I won't say anything, and Alice can't see you or Jacob's future so your safe from her."

I hugged her as tight as I could, "thank you, for everything," I whispered, "your welcome, I love you Ness," she said, "love you to, mom," I said, "ok, go see if Jacobs home," she told me, I let go and went to the door, I turned and looked at my mom, she winced at me.

I went out the door and ran to Jake's house.

I burst through his door, "Jake!" I called, "we need to talk," he came running out of the kitchen, of course. "what's wrong?!" he panicked, "I-" I trembled on my words, "Ness?" he asked and hugged me close, "you can tell me anything," he whispered, "I-I'm-" I sobbed into his shirt, this is harder than I thought, "Ness your really freaking me out"  "I'm pregnant!" I shouted.

He stood there, shocked. I cried hard into his shirt, "I'm so sorry," I sobbed, "I should have listened to you!"  "no," he whispered, "you shouldn't have, then we wouldn't be where we are now," I looked up into his eyes, "what-" I have trouble finding the right words, "I love you Ness," he said, "I love you more than my own life," he gets down on one knee and pulls out a black ring box.

My heart skips a beat, he's proposing! I will become Mrs. Jacob Black! 

"Renessme Carlie Cullen, I love you with all my heart, I promise to protect you from all the bad in this world. Everyone says that love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love. But in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. I love you.

Everyone says you only fall in love once, that's not true, because every time I see you I fall in love all over again. Renessme will you marry me?" Jacob finishes his AMAZING speech and I start to cry.

His face turns into a frown, he thinks I rejected him. So I quickly shake my head yes. "yes!" I say with pure joy, "yes! yes! A million times, yes!" he smiles big and gets up. He slides the ring on my finger, picks me up and spins me around. "I love.you," he whispered in my ear, "I love you too," I whisper back, then I pull away, "were getting married!" I shout. "I can now tell the world that you are mine!" Jake laughs. He pulls me in for a kiss, I gladly comply and kiss him back.

"We should go tell everyone," I said once we finished kissing." he smiled, "Your parents already know am I'm sure the evil pixie does to,"  "hey that's my aunt your talking about," I said, trying to make him feel bad.

"ok, ok. I'm sorry," he mumbles, "we need to tell the pack!" I said, he smiled again, "you know me so well Renessme," he kissed me for a minute before we headed out the door. Jake changed into his wolf form and howled. I heard other howls in the distance, I looked at Jake and he nudged his back telling me to hop on, I did.

We took off into the forest to meet up with the pack at Emily's house. Sam and Emily got married a couple months ago, so I guess Sam and Emily's house. Before we got there though I hopped off Jake's back and leaned up on a tree. Jake stopped running immediately and came up to me, I pushed him away but he kept nudging me.

I knew what was coming so I pushed him away a little harder. Then I turned my head to the side and threw up. Jake winced and came up to me, he pressed his big head on my stomach. I sighed, "damn you Jacob," I smiled, "it's your fault." he laughed a wolfy chuckle.

"Ok, let's go tell the pack," I said, he nodded his wolf head and we headed in the direction of Sam and Emily's house.