Part 1

Me: Hi my friends! Welcome to the Hamato mansion!

Lori: Uh...Hi. *wave shyly*

Shanhai: What's up. *Puts hands in pockets*

Ash: *smiles* Hi. Nice to have y'all here with my bros and uncles.

Nora: *smiles brightly* Hi!

Ray: *remains silent but waves before looking everyone over with her silver eyes*

Yuzuki: Hi *nervously tugs on strands of her brown hair, her purple eyes nervously eyeing all the guys before locking eyes with Donnie*

Donnie: *smiles and waves at her*

Me: *hugs Yuzuki* Don't worry Yuzuki. The guys are nice. *Eyes turn black, canines become fangs, and black claws slide from my fingertips* But if any of them upset you, let me know and I'll make them sorry.

Guys: *unintentionally shiver*

Yuzuki: *smiles* Thanks Essence.

Essence: *Smiles back as I return to normal* No problem. Now, we got dares and questions.

Guys: Cool/Alright

Ash_Killer
1) I dare Raph and Leo to play seven minutes in heaven.

2)I dare Mikey and M.C. to prank Splinter

Mirleyes
1) I dare Rebel to kiss Raphael.

Raphael and Rebel: Fuck no!😠😅

2) I dare Donnie to teach everyone about sex ed.

TMNTG1RL

1) I dare Ghost to give Swift a noogie.

Ghost: *Reads dare then sneaks up behind Swift and puts him in a head lock*

Swift: Ghost! Don't you dare!😨

Ghost: *gives Swift a hella wicked noogie*

Swift: Owowowow! Okay! You can stop now Ghost! 😭

Ghost: 😈*smirks sinisterly and lets him go*

Swift: 😬*rubs his head* That hurt Damn it!

Me: That's the idea.😈

Swift: *Growls*😤

Donnie: All the guys lost their virginity a long time ago. Considering how much they hookup with girls, I'm sure they already know how it works.

Guys: *shrug*

Me: And I would like for Yuzuki and Lori to stay sweet and innocent. *Grabs Raph and Leo and shoves them in the closet* 7 minutes you two!

Raph: Nothin is gonna happen!

Me: Oh well! It's a dare! Mikey, M.C., go prank Splinter!

Mikey and M.C.: Oh hell yeah!

*In Splinter's office*

Mikey: *Laughs* I can't wait to see the look on Splinter's face!

M.C.: 😈*Chuckles evilly as he dumps half a bottle of ghost pepper sauce in Splinter's tea*

Mikey and M.C.: *Run over to Splinter's couch and Splinter's couch and pull out their phones right as he walks in*

Splinter: *eyes them suspiciously before sitting at his desk and drinking some of his tea* Michaelangelo?! What did you put in my tea?!

Mikey and M.C. : 😂*Laughing their asses off while Mikey holds up the bottle of ghost pepper sauce*

Splinter: MICHAELANGELO! M.C.!😠

M.C. a Mikey: *run back to the living room* Got the whole thing on video! 😂

Me: Something tells me you two are gonna get in trouble later, but it was a dare. Raph and Leo. What did you guys do your seven minutes?

Raph and Leo: Nothing.

Me: You two are no fun. 😑

Raph and Leo: Oh well. 😑

Me: Well that's it for this chapter guys. Don't forget to leave questions, comments, and dares. Even for us girls if you want. And don't forget, the lizard are here too. *Hugs Caesar and Anthony*

Caesar: *winks* Hey~

Anthony: *smiles* What's up.

Me: That's it for now. Bye guys! 😁

Guys: See ya/ Bye

Girls: See you next time!