My past year overall...

So....I have had a hell of a year. My parents have been divorced for 10 years. My dad is dating a girl who is so mean to my brother and I. So in May, I had stopped going to my dads house because of my step mom and when I got back my dad called me a cunt and a nasty disgusting disappointing daughter. He also said that my mom is a whore, a cunt, and sleeps around. He said she will never be there for me or my brother. I haven't been the same since. I cried almost every day until mid October. My mom raised my brother and I to know that the cunt word is the most degrading word you could ever use. To Never let anyone say that to you. That's the thing about words, once they are said you can't take them back. No matter what you do or say...the  damage is done. You can't take it back now. So...in November I started going back to my dads house and it was great until yesterday. So about yesterday...my brother was at my dads and I was at my moms. My mom was at the grocery store and my brother called her crying telling her my dad left me and my brother for god know how long😔. I laughed at first but then it hit me that I just lost my dad. All we know is that he is sleeping somewhere in Boston, MA and he is not coming home for a while. But I still love him. God, how does love work. I fucking hate you dad....but please come home to your babies. We miss you💔. I have no words to describe how I feel right now. I am so broken.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So you guys can vent too in the comments❤️
Thank you for being so god damn loyal❤️
Much love,
G❤️