Just Us.

This will just be about Abby and Louis. Abby has been begging for this forever. Next one will be about Logan.

*Abby's POV*

Logan left a while ago without his stuff. I have a pretty good idea where he's going but April isn't in the right state of mind right now. Ive been feeling really empty err since I made the rash decision to break up with Louis. He didn't know everyone except for April, Brooklyn, Kayla and Megan has ever believed in me over Crystal. When he did that it broke my heart in a million little pieces all over again. I couldn't handle it, so I broke up with him. Everyone has been telling me at recording sessions and concerts and during tour( they've been making songs and going on tour) the guys have been saying he hasn't been able to sleep and he's sad. I just way to be on good terms with him again. I see him sitting, head in his hands, shocked at what just happened so fast, no one can believe it. I look at the other guys as girls and motion to him and they nod. They leave somewhere, not really caring where they went, I sit on the coffee table across from him ad holds his hands, smiling sadly. He hugs me crying, feeling bad for all he thinks he did. I pay him on the back. We're also in a.. Strange position. I was sitting on his lap while he hugged me and cried. His sobs were bringing tears to my eyes. I hug him back and wait for him to calm down. He quits crying and pulls back to look at me.

"Sorry for losing it." In his adorable Doncaster accent.

"Don't worry about it." I respond with a small smile. He buries his head in my neck.

" I'm sorry for making you cry and not believing you and no-"

"Shhhh, don't worry about it, I forgive you."

"You shouldn't." He said, his voice muffled in my neck.

"I know but I still do. Remember when we first met?" He giggles in my neck, and I blush, remembering the snake noise. I giggle remembering. We sit there laughing for a couple of minutes. He stops and pulls away, looking serious. He looks down.

"I miss this."

"What?"

"Us. I miss you and everything we had. I want to be an Us again. Is that even possible?" He looks up at me. To be honest I wanted that too. I get of his lap and sit next to him, holding his right hand. I look at his face. He really didn't know anything about the problems I had in the past, or that Crystal was a cynical little bitch. I realize he really didn't know anything, so if we got back together we had to tell each other everything. I think I'm ready for that. I look away and sigh. I see his face fall, and it breaks my heart. He looks away.

"Sure, but if we do, we have to be completely truthful with each other about our past and present. Okay, that's my only condition." He looks over, stands up, and picks me up laughing and spinning. I scream when he trips and falls with me on top of him. We laugh and he looks at me and smiles.

"Can I kiss you?" Cue adorable accent. I pretend to ponder it and he looks sad, pouting. I smile and nod, yes. He leans up and captures my lips in an enchanting and sweet kiss. I feel whole again. I lean back and get up and help him up.

"Let's watch a movie." And we watch a movie like the awesome people we are.