Hurt

Requested by DirkJakeJohnDave
Sorry if it's too much, but this is what I have in mind. Feel free to request another if you'd like.

Jack's vision went blank. A ringing noise in his ears made everything almost completely inaudible, and there was an unbearable pain surging through his chest.

"JACK!" A voice was barely heard over the constant ringing. Jack's blurred vision slowly focused on a figure sprinting towards him. As his vision slowly adjusted, he recognized the figure, who seemed to be a panicked Rhys.

Jacks memory of what happened slowly returned. He remembered how he was shot by those piss-for-brains child-murdering Vault Hunters. First they killed Angel, then the Warrior, and now Jack himself.

Rhys held Jack tightly against his own chest. "Jack.." Rhys' breathing was accelerating, and his heart beating faster and faster in his chest.

"Rhys," Jack lifted his hand weakly to caress Rhys' face. "Don't worry about me, cupcake."

Rhys began to sob as Jack wiped the tears off his face gently, making Rhys sob even harder.

"Jack, we have to get you to a hospital or something-"

"Stop it, Rhysie." Jack chuckled, his laughter eventually turning into coughs. "It's fine."

"You got shot in the hecking chest Jack! You're not fine!"
Rhys continued to panic, making Jack chuckle once again.

"You're cute when you panic," Jack smiled lightly, his vision slowly blacking out.

***

Jack woke up to a bright light burning in his eyes. Where am I? Jack tried to sit up, but he felt a sharp pain in his chest, making him fall back on to the.. bed? Why was he on a bed? After observing his surroundings, Jack came to the conclusion that he was in a hospital. God damn it, Rhysie..

As the door opened slowly, Jack watched intently to see who was coming in. As he predicted, Rhys walked in. He seemed worried at first, but his expression changed as soon as he saw Jack.

"Jack!!"

Jack felt Rhys' happiness explode through the entire room, making Jack smile at how adorable his boyfriend was.

"Sup, cupcake?" Jack said casually, as if he didn't get shot in the "hecking" chest.

"Jack, ohmygawd, you're okay!" Rhys bounced on his toes from his excitement.

"Yeah, duh!" Jack said sarcastically. "I am Handsome goddamned Jack, Rhys. I'm not gonna be taken out so easily.

"Well, that's true," Rhys sat down beside the bed. "You are quite handsome, Jack," Rhys lightly kissed Jack's forehead.

"Come on, pumpkin. You know I want more than that." Jack winked seductively.

"Sure, Jack, let's fuck in the hospital." Rhys replied sarcastically. He remembered how in love he was with Jack, and realized how lucky he was that his boyfriend was somehow still alive.

Yeah, sorry that was kind short, and extra, but I hope you all enjoyed!  -Noodle😇🍲