Control

A/N:
Hey guys! Before you read this, I want you all to know that this is my first attempt at lemon/smut writing. You should probably skip this chapter if you don't like lemon/smut and stuff.

Anyway, the story is basically an AU where Rhys is an orphan and Jack is the "imaginary friend" aka DEMON of the story. Oh, and Rhys is like 15 years old in this story.

Anyway, sorry if the story sucks, but I hope you enjoy.

<Story Begins Here>

|POV Rhys|

Jack and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. Ever since the day of my parents' death, Jack always stayed by my side. He always told me that he was going to make all my problems go away. Though nobody else could see him, I knew Jack was my only real friend.

We did everything together. When my parents died, Jack was like the brother I never had. He helped me make important decisions, comforted me whenever I felt down, and any other things friends could do for each other. My therapist says I shouldn't listen to him, but I would never do that to my best friend.

"Well you shouldn't listen to her for a change," Jack scoffed, crossing his arms as he turned his head away from my therapist. Jack was a sassy (and kind of jealous) guy, and he didn't exactly like my therapist either way. "Besides, you like hearing my voice, right, cupcake?"

I smiled lightly at him and nodded.

"Alright, Rhys, I think that's enough for today," my therapist smiled as she got up from her seat.

"Finally!" Jack rolled his eyes. "I hate hearing the bitch talk."

***

"You should kill the bitch," Jack casually said as he stole some of the potato chips I was eating.

"I should what?" I nearly choked on my chip at his statement.

"You heard me," Jack sassed. "Just kill her. It's not that hard."

"I don't think it's as easy as you're making it sound, Jack.." What Jack said definitely surprised me. He had never told me to do something this extreme. Sure, he's told me to do some pretty intense stuff in the past, but it never involved killing anyone.

"Well, I can do it for you," Jack suggested. I stared at him, both shocked and curious.

"..What exactly do you mean by that?" I ask, a bit scared to hear Jack's response.

"I can take over for a bit to make it easier for you," Jack said to me with a surprisingly warm expression on his face.

"Take over?" I still had no idea what he meant.

"Oh, Rhysie," Jack chuckled deeply. "Let me show you."

Suddenly, I felt myself losing control of my own body as I began to laugh hysterically. I had no idea why I was laughing, and I had no idea how to stop.

"Doesn't that feel good, Rhys?" I heard myself say. 'Jack?' I was simply able to think.

"Damn right, cupcake," I - Jack? - laughed again. Well, I now knew he could hear my thoughts. The laughing stopped, and Jack sighed. "Rhysie, there's something I gotta tell you.."

'What is it, Jack?' I asked.

Jack walked to the restroom without saying a word. I wondered what the hell we could possibly going to the restroom for. I guess it was for the secrecy or something, I dunno.

"Let me try something real quick," Jack looked at himself - me? - in the mirror and slapped me, making it look as if I had slapped myself.

'Ow, that hurt!' Well, now I know I can feel what he does to me.

"Oh, it did?" Jack slapped me again. And again. And again and again and again.

'Stop it, Jack!' I tried to get him to stop and, obviously, that did not work.

"Let me try something else.." Jack smirked, which made me kind of uncomfortable.

Jack's hands slowly went down to unbutton and unzip my pants.

'Jack?' I'll admit, I was kind of scared, but for the most part.. I enjoyed it. 'Wh-What are you doing?..'

"You," Jack bluntly replied as he pulled down my pants.

I know I probably should have tried to stop this, but I knew I couldn't. Well, the truth was, I didn't really want to stop it. I knew exactly where this was going.

"You're enjoyin' this aren't ya, pumpkin?" Jack pulled down my boxers and tightly gripped my cocķ. I didn't say anything, just trying to enjoy the moment I was currently experiencing.

"I love you, Rhys."

He slowly slid his - my? God, I don't know anymore - hand across my dick, slowly picking up speed. He bit my lip to prevent me from releasing any loud noises. I felt so frustrated at the fact that I couldn't do anything, just feel and watch. Not that I wanted it to stop, of course. I just wanted to do so much more.

"Welp, that's enough taking over for today." Jack gave me full control of my body again.

"Wait, what?" I tried not to sound too disappointed, but I couldn't help but let my emotions slip out a little.

"What, were you enjoying the moment, pumpkin?" Jack smirked yet again.

"Kinda," I sighed as I slid my boxers and pants back up.

"Tell ya what, tomorrow we kill that bitchy therapist of yours and we can do this again right after," Jack offered. "Just that this time, it's gonna be harder, faster, and so much longer. What do ya say, cupcake?"

"Sure," I reply. "Let's do it."

<Story Ends Here>

A/N PLEASE READ THIS ONE:
Hey guys, it's me again! I was just wondering, would you guys like to see a continuation of this AU? If so, leave a comment telling me to write a part two! Thank you for your support everyone! -Noodle♡