Chapter 6

We finally got to are destination. good cause it was getting awkward in the car. I put my hand on his hand that was on my lap. I removed it and got out of the car. letty and Dom where there leaning against doms car. I walked over to them.

"You finally made it " letty said as she pulled me in for a hug. "ya" I smiled.

"You haven't done a run for while hey" she said smiling at me

"No I haven't and I want to change that. " I smiled.

"Ok enough girl bonding lets go" Dom said as he told us to follow him. we followed him a little ways to an warehouses that had what looked to be cars covered in tarps. there where four cars we all unwrapped them at te same time. I smiled. they where all the same car a mustang. my fave I squiled. and ran over to the drivers seat.

"Ok we are all driving one and we need to take them back into the city with out being pulled over by cops... when we reach the perimeter follow me to where we need to go" Dom said as we all started the cars I revved my engine. I laughed out load and speed in front of everyone.

The entire time me where driving... well it wasn't driving it more like racing. we where racing each other to the perimeter. Dom me then letty and Brian came third together. I was laughing. we all got in line and followed Dom to some destination in the city. we pulled in one after another and a group of people where waiting for use.. there where some big buff people a few girls. we got out of the cars and walked together ofer to them

"You bring the money" Dom asked

"Ya" a man said as another man brought two bags of cash up front and opened them letty checked to make sure they where real.

"It's good" she said picking them up and passing Brian one

" The keys" the man said. Dom looked at me and I walked over to the man and reached to give him the four sets if keys. when he wouldn't let go of my hands.

"You are pretty you know that" he said smiling

"Let go of me" I said as I pulled my arm away. Dom came up behind me.

"Leave her alone" he said pulling me back

"Isn't she a bit young to do this" he asked his crew laughed . I smirked

"Nope" I said "know fuck off" I said

"Feisty "he said as a girl pulled out a gun. "really your going to shot me " I asked walking closer to her. Someone grabbed my arm.

"We are leaving know" Brian said pulling me back. I took my arm away from brian. she put her gun away. we walked out.

"You have a mouth" letty said laughing. "I like it" she finished

"Thanks " I said smiling

"Well you better watched cause your mouth could get you killed " Dom said staring at me.. I frowned and started to walk.

Vote comment

Oh and follow me on twitter @ marissawattier