Chapter 15

It's been a few days.... after the race and the anger that was pouring out of me I had to leave take a brake for a while. its been three days not contact to anyone not my brother sister jace or bBrian

I was supposed to be under cover right know but... I can't say I can't handle it because I can I just .... when everyone rids my ass on what to do who to be its tiring.

I took these three days to find myself become what I wanted to be the whole time.

A strong independent woman. someone who can handle then selfs not crack under pressure, someone who can pull the trigger and not have any second guesses.

Not some pussy who will his being men her in tire life.

I have been getting no stop texts and calls from everyone asking where I am ex specially Brian but I cut them all out till know.. I was going to head back today.. hopefully start a somewhat new life.... as best as I can anyway. I want to go out swinging I want there to be a story to my life, I don't want to leave this planet and my life be nothing but a.... good bye... I want people to talk about me to tell my story...

It's going to be hard but ill do it.

I grabbed my bags of new clothing and purse when I headed out to my stilin car roman gave me when I noticed the car parked beside mine..

SHIT I said out load

I turned around and the he was...

"What do you want" I asked continuing to my car

"Came to take you home" he said

"I was heading there now actually" I said throwing my stuff in the car.

"Ohh ok" he said

I could tell he wanted to say something but it wasn't coming out.

"What brian?" I asked putting my hands on my hips

"..... I just why." he asked

"Why what" I asked annoyed

"Do you always run away from your problems" he asked walking over to me

"I assure you, that will change " I said jumping In my car.

"I'm a new woman, ready to kick ass and take names" I said smirking as I drove off.