Chapter 3

Ravens prov-

As is stepped into my room I collapsed. I was actually feeling something. I could take it. I heard an explosion and cyborg scream "THE TOASTER" . My emotion were out of control. I can't help it. I hate that terra! But beast boy loves her. She makes him happy. All I want is for him to stay happy. That's all I want. And if letting terra date him is what makes him happy. Then I allow terra to date him. But if she ever touches him, or hurts him in anyway, I will rip her limbs off one by one and send each on to different demonsions. I finally got up and walked to the main room. Cyborg was on the ground holding what was left of the toaster. Oops. My bad.

"Raven do you know what happend?" Asked robin

"My emotions went out of control. I'm glad none of you got hurt" I say then start making herbal tae.

Robin just nodded.

"What made your emotions go coo-coo" beast boy said while springing is figure around in a Circle when he said coo-coo

"Nothing you need to know" I said. I would DIE if he found out what I really feel for him.

"Why not? I wanna know why the toaster exploded" he said confidently

"You don't need to know!" I shout now getting angry

"Do to!" He said

"So you REALLY want to know?" I say

"Yes!" Shouted bb

"Well you can't! I would mess up everything in my life!" I say

"I don't care! I want to know what upsetting you!" He said

Did you actually care?

"Ummm guys?" Said terra trying to break the argument

"What!" We both snapped at he

"Ummm... Fighting is not the answer" she said in a shy soft voice

"Your right" I say then calm down

Beast boy sighs. "Raven. I care about you and want to make sure your fine"

"Are you happy?" I ask him

"Uhhh.., yeah? I guess. Why?" He says

"Then I'm just fine" I say before walking out of the room. I didn't want to cause anymore drama. I wild probably end up breaking up terra and beast boy. But that would make beast boy sad. And all I want is for him to stay his peachy, happy, smiley, little self.

-bbs prov-

After that argument. Raven left the room. I wanted to chase after her, but it wasn't a good idea, what did she mean by 'then I'm fine' when I told her that I was happy. Why is she upset? Why did her emotions go out of control? So many questions boggled in my mind,

" hey bb? Wanna finish out level?" Asked terr

"Not now." I say then walk out of the room. I need to fingure this out. I walk to my room and sit on my bed. I think, what could add up to this? First the being mean to terra, then the being kind to terra, and then saying she's fine when I'm happy? Nothing adds up! Ugh! Why is she so complacatied! All I want to do is to see her smile! I want to hear her laugh! I want to make her happy! But she refuses to let me!

-terra prof-

After everything that went down. I have my own question. What was that all about? I only joined the titans about a week ago. That's how long me and bb where dating. But the thing with me and bb. When we kiss. Or hug. There's no spark. Its like kissing a rock. Nothing, maybe he's not the one for me. But maybe he is? He's kind and cute and funny. Everything a girl wants in a guy. Right? Inst that was I what? Ugh. I hate love.

"What was that about" I asks the titans.

They all shrug. "I'll go check I'm friend raven" she sayd.

"No star rMaybe you shouldn't" said robin

"Why not?" Said star

"She's not in a good mood" said robin. Star just nodded. I'm going to figure out what raven is all about. I will find out what she's hiding. That sound evil. But I just want to be her friend. And help her.

_________

Okay! Done! Bye!