Chapter 22

if you are confused about somee of the Japanese words, just go to the bottom for reference.

-

Raven P.O.V

I open this mysterious book and look at the contents.

"Spells - pg. 5

Casting - pg. 29

Healing - pg. 43

Dark Magic - pg. 72

Magic Stones - pg. 96"

I flip to page 96 and flip through it. I keep going until I find a purple gem that looks identical to mine. I start reading the contents

-Effects

-Cure

-Apperence

I flip tp Effects. A decent sized paragraph is on the page. I start reading

" This Jewel is named "Seishi" or Life and Death. Seishi can be very powerful depending on it's owner. It can range from small effects to deadly ones. If you are a non-magic user the Seishi will only have small effects untill possesion. If you use powerful magic, it will absorb your magic from you to power it's self making it have bigger effects on you. The Seishi will slowly turn colors from a light purple, to a dark, almost black, purple. When the Seishi gem fully turns a dark purple, it will posses, and control, your thoughts and actions. There is only one of these gems on earth. It is controlled by a well-known villain named Shi ((death)).some of the effects that it will have on magic users are, loss of strength, Deadly/incurable sickness, loss of control over actions/thoughts, and possession."

I stop reading with my mouth gasped open. I-It's D-Deadly?!?!? I immediately flip to the page with the head line "Cure"

"There is only two cures for the Seishi, which is the destroy it or destroy its master. You cannot give it to another person, the Seishi chooses people it's self. To destroy it would will need the following materials.

-Ai ((love)) leafs from the Ai tree that only blooms in the summer on the planet Utsukushī.((lovely)) ((note: yes, these are actual words in another language. thank you google translator. its all in javanese))

- Shinkō ((faith)) flowers from the planet Azarath.

- Egao ((smile)) petals from a mountain in Tibet ((where Jericho lives))

- A hair from the owners loved one

- The Seishi it's self.

instructions....

I read all of it and gasp. How am I supposed to get half these things? I already have Egao, I took some home with me when I came back last time. But I don't even know where Utsukushī is?! I close the book and hide it under my self. I guess I can try. I defiantly can't fight off the master Shi! I grab my biggest bag and start packing for Tibet. I pack extra cloths, first aid kit, food, water bottles, the jewel, flash light, and extra shoes. I put on sweat-shorts and the green hoodie Beast boy gave me. I throw on hiking boots and fix my hair. wait, why am I fixing my hair?! I head out of the door. I run down the hallway, scared of what happened last time. I walk through the big metal doors and into the living room. I look at everyone and start to walk out.

"Raven?" I hear my name behind me.

"Yeah, Beast boy?" I ask hoping he wouldn't notice me leaving.

"Where are you going?" He says noticing my unusual clothing.

-_____________________-

Well thats is. I used alot of japanese words here XD. sorry, watching alot of anime lately.

Shi: death

Shinkō: faith

egao: smile

Ai: love

Utsukushī: lovely

Seishi: Life and Death

thats your japanese lesson for today!

Atode gētā!!! ((later gators))