Chapter 6

"Girl you will never believe it but I ran into the cutest guy!" I ran into our room and tell Megan the whole story.

"Girl he was made for you!" Megan smiles

"I know right!" I sigh and fall onto my bed.

She throws a shirt at me and says:" Put this on we need to get ready for dinner. And you need to look good for Jason."

I decided to wear a red, sweet heart neck lined dressed. Megan let me wear her black wedges and she curled my mess hair to perfection. Also she did simple yet beautiful make up on me. For once; I feel really pretty.

"Now you look ready to see Jason." Megan grins and I bush.

"Let's go."

We enter the chapel and get ready to sing.

"Hey everyone let's begin today by singing: What a Beautiful Name it is by Hillsong." Says one of the blonde worship team members. Everyone runs up and cowards around the stage. Jason comes and stands by me.

"I will leave you to have some alone time." Megan winks then runs off to hang out with her other friends.

"Hi." I smile at Jason.

"Hey." He smiles back.

Then that music starts:

"You were the word of the beginning,

The one with God the Lord most high.

Your hidden in creation now reveled in you are Christ.

What a beautiful name it is,

The name of Jesus Christ my king,

What a beautiful name it is,

Nothing can stand against.

What a beautiful name it is,

The name of Jesus."

"Wow this song is beautiful." Jason states and I agree.

"Almost as beautiful as you." He adds.

I blush. Oh my gosh! He is so sweet!

"Okay beautiful Stella may I have the honor of holding your hand and worship the Lord?" He asks.

"Yes you may." I answer.

Jason grabs my sweaty hands and lifts it in the air. Then he starts singing as the song goes:

"Death could not hold you,

The veil tore before you.

You silenced the boost of sin and grave."

Jason had a terrible singing voice but he was singing with all his heart. I thought: "is the Lord really good, can he help me through this depression? Maybe Jason is a way off showing me that he is good because he is such a godly man. Okay enough overthinking, time to worship the Lord." I raised my hands and sang with all my heart.

"Welcome beautiful people! Today I am talking about trust and faith." The speaker begins. "I want to remind all of you; that bad things happen to good people. Maybe you are struggling with depression, addiction, but God is better and sooo much greater than your struggles. Just because you are struggling doesn't mean you have to lose your faith in God."

We all sat down and Jason keep holding my hand. Lot's of people started saying "amen!"

"In Hebrews 12:2-3, 'fixing our eyes on Jesus'. Fixing your eyes on Jesus will help you not let the craziness of this world not shake you. When you are looking at God, NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING can shake you."

"Amen!" Jason and many other shouted.

"Sometimes you may have life altering circumstances that challenge you to have faith and trust in God. Like how 2 Corinthians 1:24 tells us. God wants to use our struggles, trials, storms, depression, addiction, and difficult season for his kingdom. He gives you a hope through the pain. He will turn your mess into a message. He will use your testimony to help other. He will use our tough times as our ministry. Just have faith and trust everyone! Your mission: share your story, use your trials to help other. Don't give up. Relax, have faith and trust in God. You can do this! I believe you!" The speaker finishes and everyone claps. The worship comes back on stage and sings: " Good Good Father." I just pray:

"Lord help me. Help me through my depression to have faith and trust in you. Help my depression be my message. Help me not give up. Help me." I relax and sing with all my heart.

"That was great, wasn't it?" Jason says after everything is done.

"Yeah it was."

"See you tomorrow?"

"Of course."

Jason gives me a bear hug then runs off.

"Hey girl wasn't that fun?" Megan asks once we get back in our room.

"It was awesome. Did you have fun?"

"Yes! Did you? How was it with Jason?"

"It was great. Okay get some sleep. We have a fun day ahead of us tomorrow."

With that I go to bed with a stupid smile on face and I can't wait for tomorrow.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed that! Aren't Jason and Stella so cute together?!? I think so!❤️
Thank you for reading!❤️
I love you so much❤️
-xoxo Renae❤️