Chapter 2

Matt POV

On my way back home I couldn't stop thinking about my mate. My wolf was currently angry at me for not marking our mate but I just couldn't. I don't want to scare him off and I also can't risk him rejecting me. For the rest of the night I finally decided to make him fall for me then right when I think he should know tell him he is my mate and the new luna to my pact,I mean OUR pact.

When I reached home it was around 5 o'clock in the morning and amazingly I wasn't sleepy but I still had to atleast get alittle sleep because today was gonna be a very long day. I tried to open the door as quietly as posible but knowing my mom she was probably in the kitchen already making breakfast.

"An where have you been young man. You know how worried I was? I went up to check on you and your little brother at 3 this morning an you weren't there. So.Where. Have. You. Been?"

"Calm down mom,I went for a walk to think and lost track of time." By the middle of my sentence I had made my way towards towards her so I could rub her baby bump."And please stop stressing and go back to sleep. I'll make breakfast ma." She kissed me my cheek before going back to her room.

I was to lazy to make breakfast,so I ate all the bacon my ma did-so it wouldn't go to waste-and simply place all the boxes of cereal on the table before going to my room.

When I reached in my room. My mind instantly went back to my beautiful mate.. I tried to resist the urge of going to find him but it felt like my wolf was taking control and I couldn't risk that so I took 2 sleeping pills and fell asleep instantly.

Skylar POV

"Sweetheart please wake up. Its already 6:30 babyboy,you're gonna be late for school." My mother said while she was kissing my cheek. I completely flip her off and pulled my blanket over me tighter." Let me put it in a way you understand, get your ass up before I take away your phone,computer,tv and ipod." At what my mother said I just turned my back to her." Imma also take away all the lovely fresh flowers from out of your room and ban you from picking flowers for a week."  At this I instantly got up and ran to the bathroom without even looking at her. I could hear her laughing but I just ignored her.

I couldn't decide what to wear so I just put on the first thing I grabbed,which was a tight leather skinny jean,a pink tee which says ' gay for me?' and a pink flipflops. I ran down stairs and took an apple sprinting for the door but before I reached, the door bell rang, " Coming." I said before opening the door to see my best friend peterson,pete or peter for short but I call him petty which pisses him off.

"Ready for school?" he asked as soon as I opened the door.

" Yep,mommy,daddy I'm leaving." I said before walking to petty' car.

We arrived at school and I stared to feel nervous."You okay?" petty asked and I nodded,"Don't be afraid of them."He said because he knew that the dominant wolves had me so nervous

"O-kay petty," he groan and I laughed. The bell rang so we split up and went to our rightful classes. I had spanish and he had P.E.

8 Scared and terrified clases later it is hometime,,yeah.!.!

When I started walking home,a black shiney mustang pulled up by me. And to say I was terrified is an understatement, " You want ride? " the person asked and I instantly knew  who it was,the alpha,Matt.

" Um,ye-yeah. I m-mean no. only if-if y-you wan-wanna." I stammered which made him chuckle and open the door so I could get in.

" Your so cute when your nervous." that's the last thing he said before zooming down the road. When he reached my house,he turned in his seat towards me. " Are you busy later?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

" N-no, I m-mean y-yeah. On-only if-if want me to-to not b-be buz-busy." I stammered again and he smile. " Be ready for 8 cutie." he said then kiss me on my cheek. I started blushing like a mad man and smiling like a idiot. " Ok-kay." I said before hurrying getting out the car with that sexy beast. As soon as I'm  inside I slide down the front door. Thinking about stuff before I had one thing on my. mind which was driving me mad.. WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR?!?! So I decided to call petty." I need you ASAP. fashion emergency.." I scream in his ear when he answered.

" Amma be there in 5,make that 4 minutes." Then he hang up.