Chapter 3 pt 2

Skylar' POV

"So where are we going?" I asked after awhile of awkward silence.

"Its a secret baby.And please stop blushing like that or I might not be able to control myself anymore." He said and I knew he had a smirk on his lips. This made me blush even more and then before I could even process what was happening,he park the car,pulled me over to him so I was straddling his legs before smashing his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but then it felt so amazing. I started to kiss him back with as much passion as he was giving me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which gladly granted. He rubbed his tongue on my teeth and that's when I completely lost control. I started to pull on his hair which he probably must have love cause I heard him moan my name. He held on to my waist before pulling me more to him which cause his member to rub against mine. We both moan together at this this. Then it was like my hands had a mind of their own cause I started to pin out his shit but when I reached the middle button he stopped me.

" I think we should stop baby." He said looking straigth in my eyes.

" Y-you sho-shouldnt start some-something you ca-cant finish ba-ba-babe."I said still blushing from that wonderful kiss. He just smirked before saying," You should start nothing you can't finish babe." pointing to his half button swhirt.

"I'm sor-sorry." I replied,climbing off of him.

"Don't be."He kissed me before saying." Look outside babe."

When I looked outside it was beautiful. We were at the packs' park,it was covered with beautiful candles at the center of it,close to the pond where the docks swim and a pink shirt was on the ground with a picnic basket and one beautiful red rose. I started to cry and then I turned to him and said,"I don't even know say."

" Tell me you like it." He said.

"I don't like it." I said and I saw he dropped his head I'm shame," I love it."

"Well let's go." He then pulled me out of he car and we made our way to picnic.

After a while of stuffing my face with delicious food I finally asked,"Did you make this?"

" I wish but no it was my grand ma. I just went and took the dinner she made for herself and grandpa,sent them to a fancy dinner which was all on me by the way." He said. I laught at this then asked," Wanna play 20 question?"

" Sure,I will go first. Are you a virgin?" I was so shocked at this question that I started to choke on air.

"Y-yes I'm a v-vir-virgin." I choked out, " What ab-about y-you?"

"Nope,I had sex so many time it should be illegal." He must have seen how I had my face because he said," I mean no I'm not a virgin."

"Okay then so what's you fav color?" He asked after 5 minutes of silence.

Um pink,Wbu?"

" I can't believe your favourite colour is pink. That's so cute. Mine's baby blue."

" OKay,So what you like to do in your spare time?"

" Um, that wass suppose to be my question!" He said dramatically which made me laugh and him to pout.

"Ok well in my spare time I like to pick flowers and playing in my garden." I heard him 'aww' before saying," Can you get anymore adorable? And in my spare time in the past was going to wild parties,my spare time now is spending time with you and my spare time in the near future is..... um,let's jus say it involves me,you,naked in bed." He smirk while I blushed lke crazy. He held my hand and pulled me along the park where we walked for awhile holding hand and kissing each other occasionally. I didn't even notice that we were now at the beach until he said," The water looks beautiful doesn't it?" And that when I realized we were now at the beach. I nodded my head and then he said,"But it still doesn't match up to your beauty."

I started to blush and the he told me to take off my shoes which I did while he did the same. We walked along the sea shore for about 30 minutes before he took my shoes from my hands and put it where he had his on the sand by us. He then placed my hands around his neck and placed his hands on my waist. Then he said," I really lov- I mean like you and I want you to be mine. So please be my girlfriend."

" Yes I will be yours and I like you too. And FYI I have a dick so therefore I'm a boy." I said.

" But you do have a hole which I will be putting my dick in so therefore your a girl,my girl."

Before I could ev reply his kissed me. It wasn't a needy kiss it was only a kiss which was sweet and soft He then turned me around so I was facing the sea with my back tightly pressed to his. We were standing there for awhile before we saw two dolphin jumping up out of the water with a splash when it was going back down. When the dolphines finally swam away we walked back down the beach were we saw alittle ice cream shop and he practically dragged me over there. When he finished get the ice cream we walked back to his car holding hand.

When we reached back to my house he walked me to the door which was sweet before kissing me good night. It started sweet but then it started to get wild then he slammed me to the door before wraaping my legs around him. He lift me up and went and sat down on the porch bench so I was sraddling him. Then suddenly I heard a throat clear. I stop kissing him and hopped off his legs to turn around and face my father. " Tell your friend good bye and come inside." then he when inside with out closing the door.  Matt kissed me one last time before saying," Bye,baby amma pick you up tomorrow for lunch. He then went to his car before zooming down the road. I went inside,locked the door then went to my room thinking about the date and how wonderful it went. I changed into a tshirt before climbing into bed.I was just about to go to sleep when my phone zibrated. It was a number I have never seen before so I open the message and it read:

Good night baby. Hope you dream well and hope its about me... xoxox

#YoursForeverMatt <3

I went to sleep that night with a smile on my face.

Follow me

Vote me

Coment(even if bad)

I wrote this at school today, I was suppose to update it earlier but the wifi from skl is a bitch so I had to get home to use my internet.

This is a poem I wrote and I want your review about it:

I hate my life

I really do

I really wish that I was you

My life have died and gone to hell

I can't believe I did this to myself

My mother loves me,I think she do

But my father hates me like a worn out shoe

I can't take back what I I did to myself

But I really do wish that I was dead

# UNEDITED

Update will be tomorrow if god spare life,if I'm in the mood and if I feel like it.

BYE my precious