chapter four : Plans

Hayden spent five hours talking to his father on the phone making plans to get away from the town. He told Haru to get the storage bens and bags from the basement and Naru to start getting the blankets and pillows out along with the sleeping bags out the storage room on the second floor.
While he was getting the Camping gear out of the attic. After getting the Camping gear out, Hayden when to the kitchen to gather
food items , soap, hand towels, wash cloths ice packs, more bags , tines ,canisters, jars and other things. He also goes to big pantry and grabs the big first Aide kit. Along with the packs of water, power aide, Juices, cool aide, Medicine and more first Aide items along with pots, pans and other cooking utilities. As Haru came back up from the basement he grabbed the flash lights and put them in the tub with the other things he got from the basement. Before going back up stairs and placing them in the living , and going to help Naru out by grabbing two of the sleeping bags.

When they were done gathering everything,they  met up in the living room.

When Haru heard a scream in the far distance he froze. He shared a look with his brothers the screams where starting to get closer.