Prince Caspian

Name:
"Prince Caspian. But you address me as your highness"  A small blonde introduced with a small smile, although it wasn't very friendly.

Age:
"It's none of your business!" The small male declared in a hiss, clearly sensitive about the subject due to his size.
(19)

Gender:
"Don't you dare mistake me for a girl! I will ruin you!" He yelled in a defensively angry tone.

Species:
"If you're suggesting I'm a mere human, then you should shut up. I'm an incubus." He informed with a  warning look.

Height:
"It's obvious that I'm short compared to everyone! So why ask some thing so stupid, you ignorant jerk!" He shouted to show he was offended by such a question.
(5'0)

Sexuality:
"My s-sexuality?!? Why do you want to know? You have no right asking me that!" A bright blush spread across the male's cheeks.
(Gay)

Position:
"I'm your superior!" He crossed his arms with a huff, turning his head away from you.
(Stubborn uke)

Appearance:
"Ugh! You only get one look. Any longer than a second and I'll slap you." He threatened with a skeptical glare.

Eye color:"It's obviously ruby" He mumbled with sass

Eye color:
"It's obviously ruby" He mumbled with sass.

Personality:
"I'm not telling you anything." He stubbornly stated.

(Caspian is a very bossy, demanding  and stubborn being, with frequent mood swings. He is also very sensitive and insecure about his small body build and girlish figures. He mostly vents out his emotions either by being cruel or being demanding. Don't let his could shoulder and size fool you though. He can be very submissive if the right person dominates him and he can be very seductive and slutty if he thinks your worth his time. Caspian has a lot of sass and attitude towards everyone due to hiding his sensitive heart. He can be caring and sweet to you, that is if he lets anybody in his walls. Caspian isn't very trusting and can be angered easily, he also has a tendency to murder when he is truly hurt or angered, but that isn't often.)

Likes:
"Well I suppose that's not too inappropriate so I suppose I could answer that. I like blood, and murder" He smirked.

(Caspian likes wearing cute outfits, painting his nails black, flying occasionally, his human form, confusing the emotions of others, long bubble baths, cuddling, bunny plushies, black roses, and attention.)

Dislikes:
"Hm my dislikes? Well I don't like being disrespected, being told what to do, peasants like you judging me, being disobeyed, dogs, people in general, dirt, desperate/easy people, bright light, competition, slutty females, and sour stuff." He mumbled bitterly with a hint of disgust on his face.

Turn ons:
(Being dominated, and told what to do in sexual situations, dirty name calling, biting, roughness, pain, begging from others or being forced to beg, punishing others using kinky methods, piercings and blood)

Turn offs:
(Any thing that isn't on his list of turn ons)

Scenario:
(Prince x  Dominating Personal guard/butler)

//scenario will be created based off other character//