Chapter 31

''Michelle? What are you doing?'' I manage to choke out in between the onslaught of fiery kisses from her. 

''I just want you so much, babe. Right now, right here!''

''Woah babe, woah. We're in the middle of the changing rooms. You know that, right?''

''What's the matter, Gaz? Afraid someone might hear you moan?'' She says to me batting her eyelids. 

My voice is suddenly nowhere to be found. She has me and the worst thing was she knew she did. 

''Come on Gaz, you're not going to have to make me do this, are you?'' as she brushes her hand every so slightly against my crotch causing a small groan to slip out of my lips.

***Michelle's POV***

I've got him now. His breaths have sped up and have also become shorter. I reach up and whisper in his ear, 

''Come on Gary, I want you now. You're not going to make me beg, are you?'' 

While saying this, I'm very slowly running my index finger along his now hardened length through the material of his board shorts. His now very tight board shorts. They really make him look bigger, if that was even possible. 

I nibble every so gently on his ear lobe. It drives him crazy. I slowly get down on my knees and start to undo the string. The sheer need to have him takes over me and I need him now! I pull down his shorts to reveal a very tight pair of grey Calvin Klein boxers. I look Gary dead in the eye as I softly massage his cock and plant light kisses on it through the material. 

I see him mouth the word 'bitch', before throwing his head back against the wall, screwing his eyes shut. His mouth is slightly open. I'm met with a small groan as I pull down his boxers allowing his length to spring. I sigh of what I think is relief escapes Gary's lips, I'm guessing from his now more comfortable positioning.

I wrap my hand around his rock hard length and slowly begin to move my hand up and down. I look up at Gary as I do this and I'm met with those piercing green eyes. His eyes lock with mine and I'm all of a sudden in a trance. This man has such control over me. I mean even his voice can render me speechless and weak at the knees and his body? His body just has the power to make me so wet. I plant a few light kisses along his shaft before taking his length and taking him in my mouth. I start off slow and with a good rhythm. Making sure that I get him nice and warmed up for me.

Suddenly his hands fly to the back off my head and roughly grab some of my hair. I look up at him and he has his head thrown back against the wall, eyes screwed shut and mouth slightly open. I hear his breaths become even shorter and heavier, he's close, I know he is. I don't want him to come just yet so I slow down a bit. Gary notices this. 

''What are you do..doing? I..I am so..so close, babe'' he manages to splutter out.

I just look up at him innocently. 

''I don't want you to come yet Gaz, babe. I'm enjoying this too much'' I whisper against his length, which is met by a quiet groan.

I think that's enough torture for one day. I can see the look of desperation on his face as he stands there leaning against the wall, head thrown back, eyes screwed tightly shit and mouth a bit open. I take him fully in my mouth again and this time as deep as I can go. He hits the back of my throat and he lets a moan that I'm pretty sure people could hear. 

''Ssshh, Gary! People are going to hear you!'' I whisper against him again. 

''Don't ca..care, babe. This is just too...too good''

He's close again I can feel him beginning to throb in my mouth. One of his legs begin to wobble a bit. His grip on my hair becomes even tighter and he is now full on throbbing in my mouth. 

''Michelle, babe. I..I'm coming...oh god...baaaaaaaabbee!''

He moans out the last bit quietly as he explodes in to my mouth. I somehow manage to keep his massive load in my mouth without spilling a single drop. It's really warm. I look up at Gary who is leering down and me with those mesmerizing green emerald eyes and swallow every last bit of his load as my eyes never leave his. His eyes widen and his mouth forms a perfect 'O'. 

''You're a kinky one, aren't you babe? Giving me a blow job in the middle of A&F and then swallowing it all? I'm impressed''

All I can do is chuckle softly as I get back to my feet. I plant a light kiss on Gary's lips. 

''See you outside babe, hope you have fun picking out which shorts you like best''

I throw him a cheeky wink as I watch his jaw drop and head out of the changing room cubicle. That should leave him wanting more.

***Gary's POV***

Is she kidding? She's hardly going to leave me here like this just after, to be honest it was the best blow job I've ever had, but that's not the point. Two can play at that game I thought to myself. Tonight is going to be...interesting to say the least. She thought she couldn't walk before? She has no idea of what I will do to her tonight. I might just need to have a wheelchair ready for her tomorrow. 

I quickly get myself back together and throw on my clothes. Deciding quickly on what three pairs of shorts, I head out of the changing rooms handing the shorts I'm not taking to the assistant. She recognizes who I am and her mouth drops open. 

''Thanks a million, sweetheart'' I say softly to her before turning away and heading to the tills.

I see Michelle sitting on the couch waiting for me. She has a grin the size of a Cheshire cat plastered across her face. She sees me and then her face drops. It's as if she's seen a ghost. I mouth the words 

'You have no idea what you're in for later, bitch'

She genuinely looked upset and frightened for a second. I turn around to the sales girl at the till and pay for my shorts. As I turn around to Michelle, she actually looked scared. I stroll over to her and take her hand, leading her out of the shop towards the car that Paul has brought around for us. 

''Don't worry Michelle. I'm not mad at you, babe'' I can feel her instantly relax in my hand. 

''I just hope you're ready though, I'm going to get you back, sweetheart..''

I let out a howl of laughter as we get in to the waiting car. 

''This is going to be fun. I just hope you're ready, Michelle. I hope you're ready...''