Chapter 51

He looks at me briefly before returning his gaze back to the shower. I have a feeling that I know what he is going to ask me but I'm not going to jump to any conclusions just yet. Silence has filled the room once again so I decide to help him get the question out. 

''Rob?'' I say placing a hand at his elbow gently.

''Do you need me to help you get ready for the shower, mate?''

He just silently nods in response. I can see that he is embarrassed about asking me of this but he has no reason to worry. I mean I have seen him naked on countless occasions. Heck, we even had a wanking competition back in the day on our tour bus! A soft smile plays on my lips as I remember it actually. Rob won it. Rob came first. 

''Come here, mate'' I say to Rob standing up beside him and and holding out two hands to help him up to his feet.

Once he is standing, I turn around to the shower and turn it on. I keep my hand under the water until it's nice and hot. 

''Now, is it your ribs that's restricting you, yeah?'' I ask him softly.

Once again, he nods his head slowly. 

''Eh up, mate. There's nothing to be ashamed of, OK? Nothing! Besides, I've seen you naked a thousand times, I'm not going to be freaked out by anything'' I say to him giving him a playful light punch in the arm. 

''Can you bend, Rob?''

His head flies up from the floor and stares at mine inquisitively.

''Can you- Need help with you shoes, mate?''

''Ye..yes, please''

Nodding my head slowly, I get down on my hunkers to untie his shoes. I feel him put his hands on my shoulders to keep himself steady. Once the second shoe was untied, I popped it off his foot followed by his sock and popped the socks in the laundry basket. Placing the shoes on the rack, I spin around to see Rob fumbling with his belt. His hands are shaking like leaves. After a few attempts of failing to get the clasp undone, I step forward to offer some assistance.

''Here, allow me, it's OK'' I say to him as he shuffles somewhat nervously on the spot.

I softly take hold of his belt buckle and open it on the first go. I can literally hear Rob's heart thumping against his rib cage. I slide the belt out from the loops on his trousers and hang it on the clothes rack on the wall. As I turn back around, he is already kicking off his jeans towards me.

''I can..can't bend down just ye..yet. Would you mind?''

He asks me, his eyes locked with his jeans on the floor.

''Sure, mate. No worries'' I say to him, bending quickly and scooping them up off the floor and folding them neatly on the rack beside his belt.

I turn around once more to find him with his back to me and his boxers halfway down his bum, leaving his cheeks exposed. Taking the opportunity to have some fun with him, I silently slide forward and give him behind a light and gentle slap.

''Haven't seen this for a few years, mate'' I say to him quietly, chuckling a little.

He turns ever so slightly so his face is in line with mine and a soft smile plays on his lips.

''Gaz, I can't pull them down anymore. I really hate to ask, but could you help me?'' I roll my eyes slightly and let a light laugh escape my lips.

''Rob, for the last time, don't be embarrassed about this. You're injured, OK? It's natural that you'd need some assistance for these type of things''

Saying that, I wrap my hand around the top of his head and pull him towards me, planting a kiss on to the top of his hair. God he smelt amazing and he has yet to shower! Wait, what am I thinking?

'Shake it off Barlow come on! Man up to fuck!' I say to myself in my head.

I regain my composure and hook my finger in to his boxers and slide them down his legs.

''Up'' I say firmly holding one ankle and he complies.

Stepping out of them quickly, I pop them straight away in to the laundry basket. I spin back around once more to see him standing in front of me, trying his best to cup himself with his hands but failing miserably. He, like me, has been blessed with a rather large cock.

''Hahaha I know you're embarrassed, but there's no point in trying to hide it, mate'' I say to him.

''Like me, you're a big boy. Our hands aren't big enough to cover it all, big and all as they may appear''

''Now this is going to be a bit sore mate, you're going to have to trust me, OK?'' I say to him indicating to his t-shirt which he will have to get out of.

It's a rather tight one, showing of his well toned torso so it will hurt him a little when he lifts his arms. After all, he was in a car crash 2 days ago. Taking hold of his forearm, I slowly lift it up keeping it as close to his body as I possibly can, trying to cause as little pain as I could. Hooking his elbow in to the sleeve is the trickiest bit. I can see Robbie's face scrunch up as he experiences some pain. I stop moving but he nods his head signalling me to carry on.

''Almost there, mate, Al..most..theeeere, and there we go!'' I say proudly as his elbow is now safely in his sleeve.

''All done now, mate'' I say as I pop the t-shirt over his head and slide it down his other arm before placing it on the rack along with this rest of his clothes.

''Thank you Gary. I really appreciate it, mate'' he says to me softly, followed by a soft smile.

''Anytime Rob, anytime'' I say returning the smile and winking.

''Anything else I can do for you, mate?''

I ask him as I open up the large doors to the steam shower and the bathroom immediately engulfed with steam as the shower has been running for about 10 minutes now.

''No, no it's all good, mate. See you down stairs in a few yeah?''

''Yeah, sounds good. Let me just grab my phone from the counter and I'll be out of your hair to give you some privacy, mate''

I say to him before turning around and heading back over to the dresser in search of my phone. With all of the steam in the room now, I can't even see my phone. I feel around the counter top and after a few seconds, my hand makes contact with my phone.

''Got it! See you downstai-''

I'm abruptly halted on my way to the door as I'm walking out. My hand makes contact with something that I didn't expect at all...