Chapter 14: Pause to the Plan

What's up, you awesome potatoes! Tell me...how you doin' (I always say that the way Joey says it and if you don't know who or what I'm talking about then we can't be friends)

I know it's been a long time since I've last uploaded a chapter and that's on me. I thought my medical condition was getting okay but I was wrong and that's the reason I haven't been uploading and I'm so sorry for my lack of updates. I'm really trying...

Anyway, enough about me, its time for the shoutout to my ex (I love that song) but seriously, shoutout time. Shoutout to the following for being the first voters for the last chappie. You rock my boat!

Ruki-senpai

zLaLaLandz

katrinatate 

MhelzJuyad

Purple_Freak99

If you want your name up there, VOTE! lol

So this chappie is dedicated to Suspicious_Minds on their works; Wanderlust Vampire, Save Me (Book 2) and Lost and Insecure. I absolutely loved these books and I'm sure you'll enjoy them as well, so check it out

Enjoy the chappie <3

P.S I literally just finished writing this chapter a few minutes before I uploaded it so expect major mistakes and error and stuff

***

Chapter 14

I walked over to my mate's desk and sat down in his massive leather chair. I could tell I looked ridiculous sitting in this gigantic chair; I probably looked like a child trying to imitate an adult.

As embarrassing as this is, I pushed aside the unnecessary feeling and took out the blueprint of the pack land which included the lands of the surrounding packs and no man's land; which is probably where they're hiding at.

Studying the papers in front of me, I motioned for everyone in the room to move closer to where I sat and invited them to study the papers I had brought out. That seemed to snap Moses out of his quietness because he began to bitch...yet again

"You may be the Keeper but you're on our pack lands now which means you should listen and obey us. What right do you have to go through our Alpha's personal belonging? You can't just come in here and order us around like we're your lapdogs!" He snarled

All the while he was performing his little temper tantrum, I noticed my handsome mate stir from his slumber. I smiled when I saw his eyes flutter open like they do before he awakes from his sleep. By the time Moses finished with his little show, Matthew was fully awake and is now sporting a dangerous look on his face.

The angry old man walked around the enormous desk and went to grab my hand when Matthew shot forward and grasped the older male by his wrist. Everyone in the room stared at us with either wide cautious eyes or bored expressions; you can tell who's who.

"What do you think you're doing, Moses?" Matthew asked in a low deadly tone

Everyone in the room took notice of how Moses shivered and whimpered pathetically in the grasp of my mate. Fear in large doses were coming off of him and in that moment I saw just how corrupt this pack truly is. It seemed like Matthias promoted those who he can control and Moses was a perfect candidate. But I gotta say he failed with Aquila and for that I'm truly grateful.