Chapter 17: Game Plan

Bula! 

So I know its been so long since I've last updated but I seriously forgot my password and the only reason I'm on now is because my dumbass realized I could sign in using my gmail. This is what law school does to you...it fries your brain lol

Also I'm on tiktok and I swear to God, the videos on there just kills me lol.
You can find me at 'anpanchubs'...fun fact, that's my Instagram handle as well 

Anyway, Here's a new chapter!

---

Chapter 17

I felt lighter when Doctor Winters, who was Micah's father and Naomi's mate, had released the children into our care after confirming that they were all okay and that the bruises were just that, bruises. No broken bones, no bruised bones, nothing too serious and I was thankful towards the Goddess for keeping our children safe while they were in the clutches of the enemy.

While we all left the pack hospital with our children, Micah decided to stay behind with his father and so the good doctor decided to let his son be his assistant the whole day. Micah's whole face lit up when his father came up with that decision and even gave him his very own little white coat. I was really happy that Doctor Winters, who insisted that we call Amos, is gonna try and repair his relationship with his son and build a better connection with the small boy.

Now that the children were back and safe, we had gone back to my mate's office to finish up the plans on how to proceed with a course of action. I already have something in mind but I needed to run them through my team and my mate's team. Now that I have my mate back and I know he wants me just as much as I want him, I won't be keeping anything from him from now on.

I am not the weak boy I was when I was chased out of this very pack.

...

We entered my mate's office and I sighed when I saw that it was empty. Before I could feel irritated by Naomi's absence, my son took a hold of my hand and squeezed it a bit. Taking in a deep breath to calm myself, I looked down at my pride and joy. He had on a small smile on his small face and it took all my strength to not coo at his cuteness.

"Can Mary and I leave? I want a tour of the pack house and maybe even meet her brother. If I'm gonna be Alpha, I think it'd be a good idea to get to know my beta and develop some sort of relationship with him" I smiled down at him and nodded my head at that.

"That's smart baby but keep a low profile okay? Nobody really knows you're your father's son" I warned him before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Don't worry uncle. I'll look after him" Mary's light voice broke through and caught our attention.

I turned my attention to her and gave her a small smile before placing a kiss on her forehead too which caused her smile to grow wider. I could feel eyes on me but I ignored them for the sake of the babies in front of me. When they neared the door, I gave Rebekah a look; a look she knew too well.

With a small nod, she closed her eyes and took a breath before opening them, only to see that her blue eyes glow bright. Her mouth started to move frantically before she closed her eyes again to signal that the spell was complete. Just as the door of the office shut, Rebekah opened her eyes, letting us see her normal blue eyes.

"Mind telling us what just happened?" Benjamin asked no one in particular.

His facial expression screamed confusion with a hint of apprehension. I could understand why he would feel a little nervous about Rebekah performing a little magic, he witnessed what she could do and any normal person would feel a little fear when dealing with the red headed witch.