Letting Go Of You Isnt as Easy as it Looks

Prologue.

My life is a mess. At age 12 I stood there as my father brutally murdered my mother and then ran off leaving me to care for myself with no help seeing as we had no relatives. How did this work you ask? Simple, my father had a lot of money in his saving. I so happened to know the account numbers and have been using the money wisely since I was 12.

At age 15 I met my mate. Xavier Daniels was the Alpha in line, the school bowed at his feet, well everybody but me because I unlike almost all of the school am human . I may be human but my mother was a werewolf I learned everything I know about werewolves from her. Anyway the day I found out I was his mate was a day I can never forget.

I was lazily sitting in math staring at the bell wanting time to go faster. When he walked in. The dark brown haired, hazel eyed boy stared at me. Everything else disappeared all I saw was him and he stared back. When he realized what he was doing he quickly looked away and sat behind me. I felt him staring at me the entire class. I caught a couple glances behind me as well. After the bell rung I forcefully yanked out of my seat and dragged to a corner in the school by no other then Xavier. I smiled at him.

“Look I know that you know what mates are but look I cant have a mate right now ok. I hardly lived so like give me time k? Meaning don’t get pissed when I am with girls and shit like I don’t want to settle down. Frantically not at all epeasically with you no offense but the town hates you So when or if  I’m ready I’ll let you know. Alright see ya.” he waved and walked off just like that leaving me there standing with my mouth open like an idiot. The town hated me because they adored my mother and when I didn’t save her they blamed me. I never thought that I would get rejected that way and it really hurt. There I go screwing up again.

Every time he is with a  girl my head hurts and I more likely pass out. This went on for two years.

At age 17 my features changed instead of the the dull brown straight hair I had it turned more so curly and straight. My blue eyes shine and I’ve silmed out. I made friends but only a few, the town still despises me. I was surprising invited to a school party which I thought for a change I should go to well long story short, Xavier was drunk took my virginity and then left the room not coming back. Rape?  No I wanted it and I regret it. A few weeks later I became sick and realized I was pregnant. Confronting Xavier was another memory I wont soon forget.

Finally the bell rang signally school was over for the week. I needed to tell Xavier the situation I was in.  Before he could get in his car I ran up to him stopping him.

“Xavier I need to talk to you” he sighed.

“Look it was a one night stand nothing important.” I gritted my teeth tired of his constant  bull shit.

“Well that one night stand gave me something I’ll see in nine  months” his eyes widened.

“Shit”  He reached in his pocket and pulled out a 100. “Get rid of it” then he drove off before I could say another word. I let tears fall as I held onto my stomach. He thought I could kill my baby well he was wrong. I ran home and threw everything I had in my suitcases ordered a plane ticket offline before I looked at my house one last time and left.
That was the last day I saw Xavier. It been 8 months since I left. He hasn’t looked for me or his child. I am currently looking for work and finishing school all while going to the doctors appoiments alone. It hurts sometimes seeing happy couples cooing over growing soon-to-be mothers belly while I’m alone. This is my life. Welcome.