Chapter 4

Picture on the side of Xavier :) --------------------->

Angel POV

I knew his scent as he approached me there was no doubt. “Boys and ladies.” Xavier said with a smirk plastered on his face. Seth growled and put his arm around my waist. Xavier’s eyes pitch black and he was immediately in front of Seth. “You don’t have to protect her anymore Seth you did your job and now she’s mine.” I stiffened.

“His job? What is that supposed to mean?” Seth looked down and so did the boys behind me. Xavier laughed.

“You mean you didn’t tell her. This is to good.”

“Xavier explain to her. The true reason” Brad said but  I looked at Seth.

“Tell me what babe?” Seth cleared his throat.

“Baby don’t be mad but Xavier ordered us to stay with you, we didn’t stay by choice.”  my eyes went wide and I looked down at Violet and then at Xavier.

“I knew this was a mistake.” I walked away and Xavier smirk dropped. He came to grab my shoulder.

“What” I hissed.

“I just got you back, Angel. Why are you going now?” I yanked my arm from him.

“I didn’t come for you in the first place.” I went to the backseat of the car and put Violet in there securely. “You could pick up the car at the airport.” I said as I drove off. I took a glance back to see Seth gripping his hair and Xavier punching a tree while Damon and Brad looked at me helplessly, begging me silently to come back. But I couldn’t. it not that they were forced to stay that made me go. It was that they didn’t tell me I hate when people lie to me it my biggest fear because who knows what else there hiding. Tears fell from my cheeks as I looked into the sky. I pulled over seeing as I was on an abandoned road. I sobbed Violet started crying and I tried to calm her down but she wouldn’t stop. “Violet please calm down sweetie.” I rubbed her belly. She wanted Seth I knew that but I couldn’t go back not tonight.

I waited until Violet cried herself to sleep and then I drove to the nearest motel and bought a room for the night. I gently laid Vi. on the bed before snuggling next to her. All of a sudden my hotel door opened and 3 men barged in. “Don’t say a word or the baby dies.” I nodded and started crying uncontrollably.

“Guess Xavier couldn’t protect her eh boss?” the small man said.

“Guess not” the middle man said smiling evilly. I hugged onto Violet tightly.

“Don’t hurt my baby” I whispered.

“Leave the baby here and call your hunny bun to pick it up.” I sobbed. The man handed me a cell phone and Brad answered on the third ring.

“Hello?”

“Bra-d come p-ick up Violet at the motel please.”

“Just come back Angel.” I started crying.

“Brad there are men here help me.” the man slapped me across the face and I screamed. “Save Violet.” I cried into the phone as it was thrown across the room and smashed into pieces. “Say goodbye to your mommy little one.” “Don’t touch her.” I yelled.

“Were going to leave her here just like we promised.” Said the third guy. I felt a cloth over my mouth. I fought against until I couldn’t move any more and I fell into a darkness.

Seth POV

“You made her leave!” Xavier screamed at me.

“It’s your fucking fault. ‘you mean you guys didn’t tell her’” I said using my fingers for quotations.

“Keep that to yourself dumb ass!” Xavier got angrier and I knew he was minutes from shifting.

“Both of you shut the hell up!” Brad yelled.

“If you haven’t noticed we have a more serious problem. Angel and your child Xavier are now unprotected.” Damon growled.

“Why is that a problem.” I asked.

“My god” Xavier said laughing but with little humor involved.

“Well Seth while you were busy fucking my mate I was trying to kill the rogues after her.” Xavier said murderously.

“Why would rouges be after her?”

. “Because I fucked up!” Xavier screamed I saw fear in his eyes.

“Seth you have no idea how much I love her. When she first walked away from me she took my heart with. I-I was in a stage where I didn’t want a mate, so I slept around. Well when I slept with the rogue leader’s mate I really fucked up. I didn’t mean anything I said to Angel. I did it to keep her safe. There’s nothing more I want then to hold my girls and tell them how much I love them. “ he looked down with regret coating his face.

“I’m sorry man.” I looked at him and he smiled. Brad came from around the corner with panic coating his eyes.

“They got her.” Xavier smile dropped and he turned around so fast I was surprised he didn’t get whiplash.

“How did they find her so fast. Did they take my daughter?” Brad shook his head.

“They left her at the motel she was at but we need to go now.” Xavier shifted into wolf and bounded into the trees following his daughter scent. The three of us followed him preparing us for what we would find ahead.

Xavier POV

I followed my daughters scent. Neither of them deserved this especially Angel. Once I find her I’ll be on my knees begging for her to forgive me and take me back. I’ll explain everything to her and hope she’ll forgive me. Dreadful minutes later I was at the motel where my daughter lied. I quickly shifted back human. Are kind of werewolf’s can keep clothes on when we shift. It takes about a year to learn. I ran down to the scent and busted the door open. I saw my baby not moving. I walked slowly toward her and felt her pulse. Swallowing roughly, I carefully pushed down on her heart and it was moving fine. A tear fell from my eye she was okay. I picked her up and she snuggled into my warmth. She looked just like her momma. The three boys ran into the room and breathed when they saw my daughter. “What’s her full name?” 

“Violet Rain Daniels.”  I looked up

“She used my last name even after what I did to her?” the boys nodded. I smiled.

“Damon take her to my mom please. I need to start looking for Angel.” my smile disappeared as I remembered my woman is gone. Damon came and took Violet out of my arms.

“Find her and bring her back safe.” Damon said quietly staring at Violet.

“I will” I said confidently. He nodded and walked to the car Angel drove away in. Brad and Seth looked at me.

“How do we find her?” Brad asked.

“Just like we found Violet. Follow her scent.”