How he Feels...

Norway~ 

He sat down at the coffee table, Tino being sat in front of him. "So, the girl?" Tino asked, obviously excited to hear what the usually quiet man had to say. Lukas shuffled uncomfortably in his chair. "I don't know, she just always manages to make me happy. Around her, I want to smile, I get urges to suddenly hug her or to hold her hand. She just gives off a positive energy, and I can't help but want to see more. And, she makes my heart beat quicker, and my stomach to get all weird." Lukas explained, looking uncomfortable as he talked about his feelings. Tino squealed in joy, jumping up and grinning widely at the confused male. "Oh Lukas, you're in love with her of course! Oh, this is amazing!" He stopped when he saw the star-struck look on his friend's face. "Love?" Tino smiled and nodded. Lukas groaned and hit his head on the table. Tino panicked and asked him what was wrong. "She'll never love me back! Tino, she's so perfect, she could get any guy better than me!" The frustration was evident in his tone. Tino sent him a sympathetic glance. "I'm sure she likes you back Lukas! She's probably with one of her other friends right now, talking about how much she likes you! You should tell her!" Lukas nodded and whipped out his phone, fingers hovering over your contact name before pressing down and typing a text asking to meet you soon.

Denmark~

"LUKAS!!!" The Norwegian male sighed in exasperation at the sound of his friend's loud and obnoxious voice. "What?" Sure, his reply was pretty rude, but Matthias didn't take any notice of it. "So, there's this girl that I met a while ago and around her, I started to feel weird, like my heart would beat faster, I would catch myself looking at her for ages and she's just on my mind all the time! How do I fix it?" Lukas smirked and whacked his friend over the head. Matthias made a sound of slight pain. "You don't you idiot." Matthias let out a wail of despair, clinging on to Lukas dramatically. "You love her. Tell her." Lukas hit him on the head and walked out of the room, leaving the over dramatic man to sit there in shock before picking up his phone and texting her, asking to meet up at the park.

Sweden~

The red hue spread across his cheeks wasn't hard to miss. Nor was the uncertainty in his eyes. Love was one emotion that he could not hide from his friends, and they teased him relentlessly for it, especially Matthias. "Bro, you NEED to tell her how you feel! Watching you mope around all day like this is super depressing!"  Berwald shook his head, quietly saying a no. Matthias groaned in frustration. "She won't like me back." Tino and Matthias awed and gave their tall Swedish friend a hug. "I'm pretty sure she would!" Tino responded with his happy little voice. "Ah, come on Ber! Live life and take a chance before another man comes and sweeps her off her feet! It would kill you to see her in another man's arms, right?" Matthias egged him on, playing a dangerous game. "Imagine them kissing, making out, holding hands. And then imagine her heart breaking because of him. Wouldn't she be better off with someone like you? Someone who wouldn't dare hurt her?" Berwald froze at the thought of his Y/n with someone else but shook his head defiantly. "You'll never know, maybe she does like you but because you're too afraid to make a move, she decided to move on." That was enough for Berwald and he whipped out his phone and quickly texted you. He ignored the sound of Matthias and Tino high-fiving behind him.

Iceland~

"If you call me Big Brother then I'll give you advice on how to get Y/n to be yours..." Emil weighed it all in his mind, his face going an even deeper shade of red than it already was. "F-fine... Big Brother." Lukas smirked and whispered in his younger brother's ear, "Tell her that you love her." Lukas then walked away like nothing had happened, leaving the shorter man to yell profanities at him. "Lukas is right, Em. If you don't tell her, nothing will happen." The cheerful voice of his brother's best friend  (although the Norwegian male never admitted it, it was a well-known fact) sounded out through the kitchen. "Ugh, but she's too amazing to go out with someone like me!" Tino cried out in despair and ran to Emil, giving him a huge hug. "I'm sure she likes you back Em, she'd be lucky to have you as a boyfriend!" Berwald nodded resting a huge hand on Emil's head. "It'll be fine." Emil sighed and stormed off to his room staring at his phone. "Ahh, young love!" Lukas walked back into the room to strangle the Dane. "You only just fell in love, idiot." Emil quickly typed a text asking to meet up at the Coffee shop that you had taken him too.

Finland~

"AHHH! EMIL!!!" The Finnish male cried out. The younger hot-headed male sighed, face-palmed and walked into the kitchen. "What do you want?" Emil stared at the freaking out Tino oddly. "I LIKE  THIS GIRL BUT SHE WILL NEVER LIKE ME BACK!!!" Emil face-palmed and awkwardly patted his friends back in comfort. "I mean, you could, I don't know, tell her?" Tino gasped dramatically looking at Emil in ridicule. "TELL HER??? ARE YOU INSANE?" Emil sighed and rubbed his head. "No, but I might be deaf after all your yelling. Besides, why are you asking me? I don't know anything about love and such." Tino blushed and covered his face, muttering something about not saying that he loved her. "But you do, don't you? It's quite obvious, you've been freaking out over it for 3 days straight already, do you ever sleep?" Tino remained silent for a while before whipping out his phone and texting you.