B2: Chapter 7

This chapter is the time when (Y/N) was subjected to the memory change, so don't be confused. It's obviously Your POV
***********

"Zeref."
"Yes?"
"Do you think this will really work?"
"Of course once her memories are refreshed, she'll see everyone she's ever loved at their worst. In her eyes we will be the ones who have stood by her side, the good guys."

That's all I heard, my body was paralyzed. I was stuck, I tried to scream but no sound found its way out. I felt a sleep over come me, my conscious fought as hard as it could but I blacked out. I swimming in black, the dimensions swirled around and showed no end. I could moved but I felt weak, suddenly I grabbed my head as a pulsing throb rippled through. I felt something growing inside, it's pushing out of my mind. A simple thought taking over every part of me, time is so hard to ignore when waiting for the sound.

"Hello, is anyone there?" I questioned, I heard voices giggle.
"Let's get carried away, and find ourselves where we want to be. Let's get carried away, find our way to the galaxy, follow the mystery." A voice spoke, I glanced around once more. I grabbed my head as the pulsing increased, my heart is pounding inside.

"There's not a day I'd rewind, though trouble came it made a way for me to be with you.
And now my days run short, I've let my time run it's course." A different voice whispered, I squinted into the darkness hoping to find a figure of some kind even though I don't know what good that would do.

Another pulse ripped through.
"What is happening to me!" I screamed praying for an answer, but none came. My head felt as if it was being split in two, as if a giant vacuum was on each end sucking my head apart. I began forgetting things, returning home after seven years,

"Sorry we're late." The pinkette spoke man spoke.
"Natsu!" The boy cheered running up to Natsu.
"Sorry we're late Romeo." He told the small boy hugging him.
"(Y/N)!" Macao and Wakaba cheered running up to me.

Making OTP's with Mira,

Mira and I walked to a nearby cafe and got some bubble tea.
"So Mira have you spotted any good match ups in the guild yet?" I asked with a sparkle, she thought for a moment and came with a devious look.
"Okay we love Nalu, of course there's Gruvia. Jerza, but what about?" Mira paused for a moment
"Gajeel and Levy." She beamed, mind blown.
"Yass Mira it's beautiful, we'll call it..." I stopped to think.
"Gale." We spoke in unison, immediately laughing after.

And meeting the love of my life.

The moonlight glistened on the clear blue water, I sighed looking down.
"You know a pretty lady like you shouldn't be out this late at night." I spun around looking at a bunch of guys, I scoffed.
"Says who?" I retorted annoyed.
"Come here little lady." A guy grabbed my arm.
"Let go jackass, Dark Mist!" I shouted as clouds of black surrounded us, I broke free and began to run but got tackled.
"We gave you a chance to come willingly." Another guy spoke as he bound my hands.
"Let me go sickass!" I shouted.
"Let the lady go." A new voice shouted, I was swept off my feet. My face broke out into a blush, I looked up at the guy now holding me. Blonde, a piercing, scar over his left eyebrow, gorgeous. Wait, what am I thinking? Get ahold of yourself (Y/N)! I pushed him and dropped to my feet.
"Thanks but I have this." I told him, he looked at me and laughed.
"Fire ball!" I yelled, a huge red flaming ball shot at the pervs blowing them away. I sighed and began walking away.
"Hey girl I didn't catch your name." I heard the guy say, I spun around facing him.
"(Y/N) and you?" I asked him.
"Sting, Sting Eucliffe." He told me with a smirk.
"Do you have a guild? We'd love to have you at Sabertooth." He flirted, ew. I moved my hair uncovering my guild mark.
"Sorry but I'm from Fairy Tail, and I'm not leaving my family for Saber Trash any time soon." I told him, he only smirked. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me uncomfortably close to him, I felt his chin on my head and I tight grip on my waist.
"Let me go." I growled trying to push away.
"Why should I?" He purred right in my ear giving me shivers, don't give in dammit!
"Laxus!" I shouted, I heard Sting gasped and the angry sound of my brother. I felt myself ripped away and on Laxus' shoulders, I looked down at Sting.
"(Y/N) you had me worried." I heard my exceed complaining.
"Sorry Jinks blame him." I told him pointing at Sting, I saw Jinks becoming angry.
"You ya you." He said pointing at Sting catching his attention.
"You break her heart, I'll cut your dick off." Jinks stated eying Sting, Laxus huffed and began walking away with me and Jinks flew behind.
"I will make you mine." I heard Sting shout.
"Like hell you will." I retorted flipping him off.

My heart felt the melody, and it's pulsing inside of me. When the day's done with gravity, I will join you in the galaxy.

"I'm as ready for, the journey now. As I'll ever be, I've been waiting for my love to come
and rescue me." The voice spoke with a melodic rythem.
"Sting, help me."

*******
Random Fan 1: Oh my god, say what?

Random Fan 2: Two updates in one day, it's a miracle!

Random Fan 3: Or it means Author K has a reason to neglect us.

Author K: Dammit Random Fan 3, I liked Random Fan 2's idea.

Random Fan 4: Girl just explain.

Author K; Mmk, so I've got exams coming up on the 26th, 27th and 28th. It's super important for me to pass, I've got two CF's and I need to fix that. So I'll update as often as I can, but I have to study a lot more. That's why I'm not gonna be on as much, I didn't want anyone to worry so please don't.

Stay Fantablous, love you all.

~Author K.