B2: Chapter 28

3rd Person

As the heroes fell, Kikyo and Robin vanished. Everything began fading to white and without any upper hand, nothing could stop it.

The goddess' of light and darkness appeared confused and dazed, they looked around to see the large meeting hall.
"Kikyo, what are we doing here?" Robin questioned, Kikyo looked around furiously.
"We can't let them just die down there, we need to go back!" Kikyo protested, a hand grabbed her shoulder. She looked back seeing it was Nezumi the god of chaos and destruction, he looked at them confused.
"What happened to the people you had been helping?" He asked, Kikyo's face went red. She latched onto him, falling to the floor she began strangling him.
"You motherfucking interfered and fucked it up, what the hell man?" She preached her eyes black, Robin kept looking around she found a mirror and gasped.
"This outfit is so revealing, Jesus when was the last time I wore this?" She asked, Kikyo face palmed, one hand still crushing Nezumi's neck.
"Are you kidding me Robin, this bloody moron killed everyone. The entire bloody population of the fucking world, and your concerned of how you look!" Kikyo hollered, Nezumi continued to choke.
"Why are you guys here and not down there?" He asked, Robin spun on her heal and glared.
"Well the world was kind fucking obliterated, you little stupid ass bitch." She spat as she sat down, the door opened as the goddess of time and space entered.
"Mercy, why are we here?" Kikyo asked, Mercy looked just as vivid as the other two goddesses, she coughed and sat down.
"We have to fix this fuck ups mistakes." She spoke, the other girls nodded.
"I have one request Mercy." Kikyo spoke up, Mercy turned her gaze to her friend.
"Can we revive the heroes I've been watching over with Robin?" She asked, Mercy sat in thought.
"I think that is a good idea." Mercy stated, they nodded in agreement.
"Let's make their second life a more happy one. With less sadness and despair, I think that's a good thought." Robin spoke up, the other three sat in shock.
"Robin are you feeling okay?" Kikyo asked her.
"Yeah I'm fine, why?" She questioned Kikyo.
"You're never kind and considerate." Mercy spoke up, Robin's gaze snapped over.
"Hey!" She nipped, Mercy just stared.
"This is weird, can we move on?" Nezumi complained, the others agreed. 

They warped into a large lush garden, amongst the velvet starry night sky.
"One last request, everyone should be able to find their soulmate." Kikyo spoke, Mercy nodded.
"How do purpose we do this? A little buzzer in their heads?" Nezumi teased.
"What about heterochromia iridis?" Robin questioned, they all looked at her.
"Each person is born with two different colored eyes, their left eye is their natural color and their right eye is the color of their soul mates. When they meet, they'll become dazed and the right eye color will swap between them." She explained, Kikyo and Mercy grinned.
"I like it." Kikyo smirked.
"As do I." Mercy agreed.
"So how do we get this started, give the world a past and spawn everyone in a year." Nezumi taunted with a chuckle, everyone stared at him.
"Not quite, well reverse the clock. I want the world to still have magic, but we're making a slight altercation." Mercy spoke.
"And what altercation is that?" Robin questioned.
"The only way they get their  powers is after they meet their soul mate, it'll cause less destruction." Mercy explained, they all agreed.
"I like this." Kikyo spoke her smiling growing.
"Let's get started." Robin exclaimed grabbing Nezumi and dragging him over to the yin side of the Yin & Yang symbol they stood onto over, Kikyo and Mercy did the same moving to yang side and held hands.

"Let the evil from the past breathe again with fire and blast! Let the dark wind into the night to blow away the force of light! Now I summon ancient power. This is evil's finest hour!"  Nezumi bellowed as they're half began glowing black.
"Dreadful darkness, hear my cry. Bring back one who cannot die. Let the world which perished here live again and reappear!" Robin exclaimed, the black glowing grew brighter.

"Let the good of the past live once more again with light, love and lore! Let the Good flow through the day and curse away the force of dismay! Now I summon the ancient power. This is lights finest hour!" Mercy cried, igniting the light side of the balance.
"Forces of good, hear my cry. Bring back the one who cannot die. Let the world which perished here live again and reappear!" Kikyo shouted, the white glowing grew brighter.

Slowly the world came back together piece by piece as the balance stayed firm, we all let go and faced each other.
"We should go down there and keep the balance safe." Kikyo spoke, they all nodded in agreement.
"We'll be recognized as the avatars, reformers of the world, keepers of peace." Robin explained.
"The sounds nice." Mercy agreed.
"Let's do it, and one day meet in the future." Nezumi spoke softly.
"I look forward to this future." Mercy said with a small and graceful smile.
"We'll meet again heroes."

******
Wow time does sure fly, book three will be up on Monday then it's back to Monday-Friday updates. I just can't believe we are to the final book of the saga, we've laughed and cried... A lot... But anyways come join me for book three, I can't wait for all to see what unfolds. Hope you guys enjoyed book 2, stick around for round 3. As they say, third times a charm~

Anyway Love you all, stay fantabulous!

~Author K.