Chapter 26: That Emotional Feeling 😢

Zoe's POV:

I found out everything that happened to me. I was in a trauma and everyone helped to look after me. I was so grateful to have people around me that care so much. 

"Thank you so much guys for looking after me. I don't know what I would have done without you." I said. 

"Don't thank us Zoe." said Joe. 

"You're my little sister. We would all do anything for you." said Colby. 

"You have done so much for us anyways." said Renee. 

"You always helped us so now, it was our go." said April. 

"Because we love you, especially me." said Jon. 

I smiled and gave him a kiss. 

"You have no idea what he did for you." said Joe. 

Jon's eyes widened. 

"No, don't say anything." he said. 

"We're gonna tell anyways." said Renee. 

"You can't hide it from her. She should know how much you care about her." said April. 

"Why? What did he do?" I asked, smirking. 

"Yesterday, he got up and he brushed your teeth and showered you and got you all dressed for the day." said Colby. 

I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked at Jon who was looking down, his cheeks tinted pink. 

"Then, he made you breakfast from scratch and fed you." said Joe. 

"He really loves you Zoe. The day everything happened, when you froze, he cried so much. But he stayed strong for you because he was the only one who would have been able to look after you." explained Renee. 

I felt tears in my eyes. I didn't think I would ever find a man who would love me so much until I met Jon. I didn't know I could mean so much for someone. 

I went up and Jon and pulled him into a hug. 

"Thank you." I whispered. 

"Anything for you." he whispered back, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

I'm pretty sure we stayed hugging for awhile because we were interrupted.  

"Ummm, sorry to interrupt but we don't wanna see a sex scene here." said Colby. 

Me and Jon pulled away, our cheeks turning pink. 

**************

I was sitting with Jon in our room. We just wanted to spend a little time with each other. I felt something on my wrist and looked to see a beautiful charm bracelet. 

"I wonder where this beautiful bracelet came from?" I muttered as Jon turned to look at me

"Oh.....um........I put that on you." Jon said, playing with the little charms.