Two

Lorraine

"Oh I can't do this!" Princess Ivy exclaimed.

We both awaited Prince Ja'cobi downstairs in his grand castle. I must admit it was much more magnificent then ours. It was more spacious and very expensive looking. Not to say ours isn't, I'm just stating opinions.

Ms. Ivy has been stressed out ever since last night. Can't get over the fact that she's getting married in a few months. Being her servant, I can't understand why. I mean, you're about to marry a gorgeous Prince, who will soon be king.

You'll get waited on hand and foot, get to wear the latest fashions, etc, etc. I honestly don't see the big deal. Like if I was her I'd be beyond anxious and excited. Prince Ja'cobi is no bum, sweetheart, and that's a fact. What could she be so worried about? What, that he won't like her?

Or that he's, I don't know, abusive?

Whatever the case may be, I still see no trouble.

She'll be married and having his babies, which I have to deliver, while she's sipping champagne off the coast of Jamaica. So luxurious.

"It'll be fine, your highness. Everything will be fine" I assured her.

The Princess turned towards me, "Easy for you to say. You're not the one getting married!" she exclaimed.

"Ivy dear, what is the big fuss? This family has been doing arranged marriages for generations" Queen Elizabeth, her mother, intervened.

"Mother I do not want to be married! I'm only 20 years of age, for goodness sake!"

"And? I was 18 when I married your father. Age is only but a number, dear" The Queen smiled, making Ivy groan dramatically.

"But still!--" she whined like a five year old, "--I don't wanna! I don't even know him!"

"Well you could get to know him.." I suggested.

Ivy cut eyes at me, "Oh don't you get on her side Raine, when you were the main one trying to talk me out of it"

Well I may have mentioned something along those lines, I'm not gone lie. I think it's completely unfair that if you are born into royalty, your parents chose who you marry. Me, as a servant, I don't have that option. Thank god.

The Queen gasped, "Is this true Lorraine? Have you been filling my daughters' head with such nonsense?"

I widen my eyes, "Um well, y-you see what had happen was--"

"KING AND QUEEN LAMONE' HAS ARRIVED! ALONG WITH THEIR SON, PRINCE JA'COBI!"

The royal announcer loudly spoke, interrupting my sentence. Remind me to thank him later for saving my ass. Princess Ivy quickly straighten out her dress, making herself look presentable. She made her way to the center of the room and patiently tapped her foot.

"Lorraine!"

The Kings' loud voice made me slightly jump as he spoke to me. "Bring the princess a glass of water, please and thank you."

I hesitantly nodded my head, "Yes, your highness"

__________________________________________________________________________

Starting to get more reads on this so I'm like "okay I'll continue it"

Plus I don't have school so...bam

AN-TI-WAY here it is..

Vote, comment, & follow ;$

~A.K.W