I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky.

Obi-wan walked calmly to the Maul's cell not bothering to stop by the security room. He walked straight up to the door to see Maul sleeping. He was confused as the door didn't open.
"Open his door." Obi-wan looked at the camera and a voice came over the speakers.
"We were told not to let you in Kenobi sir." The voice spoke
"Who told you that?" Obi-wan asked calmly
"Qui-gon Jinn, sir." The voice spoke
"Qui-gon is no longer my master. I am a knight now. Now open the door." Obi-wan demanded and the door opened after a moment.
Obi-wan walked into the room with the door shutting behind him. Maul quickly woke up and saw Obi-wan.
"Maul?" Obi-wan spoke taking a step to him before the Zabrak swiftly got up and ran over to Obi-wan. Pushing the new Jedi against the door without a word or sound.
"Maul! What are you doing?!" Obi-wan asked surprised as Maul took off his robe and tunic. Obi-wan got scared when Maul looked up at him snarling for a second before looking down at the Jedi's scarred chest. Maul's personalities switched and a whine came from him as he touched around the large scar.
"Maul?" Obi-wan spoke again than winced as Maul touched the still sore scar. Maul had flinched and looked up at Obi-wan as if as he was asking something.
"I'm fine Maul. It's just a bit sore." Obi-wan answered calming himself as Maul continued touching the scar and tracing around it. Maul had whined more and Obi-wan wondered why he wasn't speaking. Was this some new persona? It didn't sense anything different. It felt like the same Maul that Obi-wan swore to help. Maul had put a bit more pressure when he felt Obi-wan's shoulder causing Obi-wan to since again. Maul had flinched again quickly lifting his fingers from the scar.
"You're fine Maul, just not too hard I just left the bacta tanks before I came here." Obi-wan informed him setting Maul's hand back onto his shoulder.
"You just woke up?" Maul's voice finally start and Obi-wan just nodded getting a whine from Maul.
"You didn't have to do this Master." Maul's voice was quiet and soft as he looked into Obi-wan's eyes.
"I promised to protect you Maul. I am your master am I not?" Obi-wan said looking down at Maul
"Yes, but-"
"But nothing Maul. I am not Sidious. I am going to protect you and I thank you for defending me Maul." Obi-wan said placing a hand on Maul's cheek. Maul's eyes watered as he looked at in Obi-wan's eyes and he pressed his cheek into Obi-wan's hand.
"Thank you master. You are different than he was..." Maul's voice faded as he looked away from Obi-wan's eyes and at his chest. "Are you sure you still want me after I failed you? I was the one that got you hurt. If I controlled myself better he wouldn't have came out. He wouldn't of listened to my Lord." Tears started flowing down Maul's face.
"Maul." Obi-wan lifted his head to look him in his eyes.
"Look at me. Only me. I promise to protect you. I promise to help you. I promise never to leave you." Obi-wan pulled Maul into a hug and ignored the pain in his chest and shoulder. He focused on the tears that fell on his shoulders. Maul held onto Obi-wan tightly as he cried.
"Thank you master." Maul choked out through his dry throat as he cried. Obi-wan rubbed Maul's back as the ex-Sith apprentice cried.