Kurosaki-kun No Iinari Ni Nante Naranai

Hey guys! Sorry I'm like really late, but I just moved back (temporarily) to JAPAN!!

And, well, there're a lot of things going on and I'm like...trying to 'survive', let's say xD (but everything's gonna be fine...I hope)

So, today, I'll present you guys 'Kurosaki-kun No Iinari Ni Nante Naranai' (something like 'I Won't Be Kurosaki-kun's Slave'), a very sexeyyy manga but of course nothing (too) explicit xDD

The story is basically about a girl, who when getting into high school, decides to change and be pretty and cute, so she makes an transformation from a boring dark girl to a pretty and cute girl.

Unfortunately (or fortunately??), in the first day of school, she ends up having a little discussion with the most feared guy of the entire school — Haruto Kurosaki, also known as 'black prince'. He, then, tells her she's gonna be his slave from now on, while his best friend — the 'white prince', Takumi Shirakawa — and also her and most of the girls' crush, finds the whole situation funny and also decides to get into this 'fun'.

How's Yu gonna get through the daily troubles involving these two hot boys?? ;)

It's an amazinggggg manga and y'all ladies and gentlemen should read it!

It also has a 2 episodes dorama AND a movie! Go check em!
And tell me what did you think watching/reading this manga cause of course I wanna know! x)

Please, if you liked it, give it a ★ and share it but your friends who you think would like to read♡
xxx