Part 4: Hauximna

I woke up on a metallic bed covered by sheets with a pillowcase, a levitating blood bag was attached to my arm and was slowly draining blood. I looked around. everything was a spotless white and I was in a picturesque white jumpsuit. There were no windows, just lights and a bed, I couldn't see a door. I looked up

"Where am I?" I yelled with a firm tone.

No response, I wasn't surprised, They probably can't speak English.

"Let me go back to the Valiant! I have to get back home! There's people waiting for me."

I looked around more, feeling every inch of the wall for a possible exit, suddenly a door appeared at the opposite end of the room. I turned my head and jumped towards them

I got close but suddenly something blocked me and I was knocked onto the ground hitting my back hard.

"Listen, between two sentient organisms. Can I please go home?"

He turned away and gave a nod the the left wall as a window appeared with 2 of the creatures sitting at a control panel.

"My name is Harvax, I am here to discuss some things with you."

His English was in a thick Victorian-Era England accent

"You are the second Human."

My eyes widened and I was beginning to feel an urge to jolt out the door,

"The second human? What do you mean"

My voice was trembling, I had every right to be nervous standing in front of a turquoise humanoid with tentacles on his face.

"The second one I've experimented on."

He lifted up his hand as a small robotic platform buzzed into the room carrying a platter of needles and a small booklet.

"How do you know English?"

He looked downwards at the platter as his fingers moved over the platter.

"The last human, Samuel. Taught me, and in turn I let him live among the Hauxim researchers. Serving as a lab assistant."

He picked up a small needle and held it up examining it closely.

"Hauxim?"

He looked towards me.

"Yes," He paused taking a cloth and wiping the tip of the needle "I am Hauxim, and this is Hauximna."

He turned away momentarily and I saw a small black box on his back. that was the shield blocking me from hitting him

"Pretty fancy technology here huh?"

He shook his head.

"No, this laboratory is outdated. We have C6 equipment, the newest C10 models are far superior to even our most powerful body scanners and diagnostic equipment."

He motioned his hand towards my right side and the robot picked up the needle, moving towards me. I backed away carefully.

The robot spoke in a poor text-to-speech style.

"Sir the patient is reluctant to recieve the diagnostic test."

I grabbed the base of the robot and threw it towards Harvax. He stepped aside as the robot crashed into the wall falling onto the floor

Harvax shrugged and grunted "He's a C3 Model, expendables. Harm as many as you wish. Humanity sure has become less dignified"

He knew what he was talking about, if I was a sentient highly technological alien organism I'd look down on humanity too. We suck, I can assure him that. We're destroying our planet. Society is racist, sexist, and selfish.