16. The Love Problem

It was a crisp February morning in Toadtown and it was almost Valentines Day toads passed cards and had nice dinners. The Post Office was busy trying to get everyone's letters on time everyone was excited for the Holiday. At Toadette's House Toad, Daisy and Toadette were having Breakfast.

"So Daisy who are you going out to eat with on Valentines Day" asked Toadette?

"Well I love Luigi" said Daisy then she gasped!

Toad began to choke on his food and spit a half chewed sausage and drunk water.

"No don't listen to me and Luigi are just friends" said Daisy.

"I win the bet 150 coins please" said Toadette.

Toad handed the money grumbling.

"This is amazing where I mean is he taking you out to eat" asked Toadette?

Meanwhile up the street at Mario's House the twins were eating there breakfast when Mario spoke.

"Where are you and Daisy going to eat out tomorrow" asked Mario?

"Wait oh no today is the 13th I need to reserve something" said Luigi worried.

He quickly grabbed the Toadsburg/Toadtown Phone Book and began to dial to every fancy restaurant he knew.

"Hello this is The Panda House located off Turner Street in Toadsburg we have changed are menu options recently to make a reservation press 1 to here our menu options press 2" said the phone.

Luigi quickly pressed 1

"You have arrived to reservations to here this message in Greek press 9" said the phone.

The clock ticked and ticked!

"To here this message in Welsh press 2 to here this message in English press 1" said the phone.

Luigi quickly pushed the button in hopes of getting a reservation and was excited.

"We are sorry but we have ran out of reservations" said the phone.

Luigi screamed madly he waited about 20 minutes for nothing he quickly flipped through the phone book. Daisy had now left Toadette's House and Toad was excited he and Toadette were plotting a plan too sneak into the restaurant and find out what was happening between Daisy and Luigi! Meanwhile at Italia Toads a toad was sweeping the floor when the phone rung.

"Hallo this Italia Toads we bring Italia to Kingdom how may we help you today" said the Toad.

"I would to see if you have reservations available for tomorrow" asked Luigi?

The toad looked through the binder and flipped through multiple pages.

"Yes we do for 7:30pm" said the toad.

Meanwhile Daisy was in the Guest Castle which is behind the garden of the castle. Daisy was upset as she would be spending Valentines Day by herself. Then the phone rung and she smiled it was Luigi at Toadette's House she was with Toad planning out a scheme so she could find out the secrets between Daisy and Luigi.

"Why don't you stop spying on Luigi and Daisy leave them alone" said Toad.

"I'm sorry Toad I just have to know" said Toadette.

"Well wait I have an idea" she shouted.

"What about I work on that day at Italia Toads obviously I could be there waiter" said Toadette.

"Are you crazy you could get yourself in trouble with Luigi and Daisy" said Toad.

Toadette quickly ran to a china plate cabinet and opened it and was throwing fancy plates out and toad screamed as he caught the plates and put them on the table and Toadette took out a piece of paper and some other important papers till she found her phone book.

At Italia Toads a toad was running with a stack of plates when the phone rung. The toad picked up the phone.

"Can I have a job" said a voice.

"Sure" said the toad

"Yay I got the job" said Toadette.

Soon it was Valentines Day and it was afternoon and many cars were rushing to Toadsburg where the bigger restaurants are. As they rushed through the country roads Toadette was already at Italia Toads in the kitchen the clock soon struck 7:25 and Luigi came in with Daisy.

Toadette spotted them it was show time. She quickly grabbed her notepad and ran through the double doors.

"Ahem what would you like to drink" asked Toadette as she arrived at the table.

"A lemonade and Fuzzy Fizz soda" said Luigi.

Toadette passed them 2 menus and ran off quickly to get the drinks but there was trouble the restaurant was getting filled and many drink orders came in and there was a tray with about 15 different drinks on it.

Toadette grabbed the tray and had to be fast. As she went through the maze of tables she was hurrying as she arrived to her first table. She had to tell the difference between 2 lemonades.

Non – Acidic and normal

"Umm which looks non acidic" asked Toadette to herself.

So she guessed and laid a cup down on a table not knowing she was putting a client in danger. Toadette rushed through when suddenly she tripped on a chair.

"Oh know" she screamed.

It was too late the tray flew and hit Daisy in the head. Wine cups, plastic cups hit Daisy luckily all wine cups missed Daisy and only hit the table. Luigi gasped and Toadette left the mess and ran up to take Luigi's and Daisy's orders.

"TOADETTE" gasped Daisy.

"Uh-oh" Toadette had forgot to put on her fake moustache and chief hat.

"Um Yispy Soup sounds good is it hot" asked Luigi?

"Of coarse not" said Toadette.

"A steak and ravioli please" said Daisy.

Toadette ran off but had made another huge mistake Yispy was a scrambled word which meant SPICY!! Meanwhile the normal lemonade Toadette had given out was about to be sipped by the sick patient!!!

Meanwhile at Luigi's and Daisy's table Luigi touched Daisy's hand.

"Um Daisy I gotta question" asked Luigi?

"Um would you like to my Girlfr-

"OH MY MUSHROOM HELP HELP MY HUSBAND HIS STOMACH WE NEED THE AMBULANCE" a toad screamed.

Toads gasped in the restaurant and grabbed there phones Luigi lost his chance and was upset. In the kitchen Toadette was grabbing the plates and placing them on a large tray. As she walked out a toad busted in and Toadette tripped and the plates smashed on floor and food fell everywhere and Toadette screamed!

Outside a Ambulance had pulled up to the restaurant and toads outside were talking and the manager was humiliated.

"Which one of you gave the normal lemonade to the customer" screamed the manager.

Meanwhile on there way home were Luigi and Daisy.

"I'm sorry I ruined Valentines Day" said Luigi.

"Don't worry Luigi it was probably Toadette" said Daisy.

"I wonder what she was doing there anyway" said Luigi.

So sorry for the late episode somehow it didn't update on Saturday

Mariofanandwriter