19. Train Transports Toads

It was a sunny morning in Toadtown and birds flew around and chirped happily. Toadette was cooking breakfast at her house one morning. She smiled as she flipped a sunny sided egg and she checked her phone it was 7AM. She was excited she and Toad were riding the Star Express with Mario and Peach to a convention in Toad York. 

*45 Mins Later*

Toad arrived outside and beeped the horn and Toadette ran out with 7 suitcases and Toad looked and hit his forehead.

"This is going to be a disaster" said Toad.

Toadette climbed aboard behind Mario which had shotgun. Peach smiled to Toadette and the to began to mingle. Up front Toad was hurrying they were late and Toad was worried about arriving late.

*8:14 AM*

The Black SUV screeched to a stop and Toad looked at his watch worried he was late.

"13 Minutes Early" said Toad.

"Well we are early but your reckless driving look" said Peach madly.

Toad looked and saw most of the suitcases had burst open and smiled sheepishly. Toad quickly went inside the station to get the trolley for the suitcases and came outside pushing it.

"Yay" said Toadette.

She jumped on the trolley smiling.

"vroom vroom" said Toadette.

"Ahem" said Toad.

"Oh" said Toadette "Sorry."

Toadette jumped off and soon about 7 minutes later everything was ready. Toad was waiting on the platform for the train and Toadette was in the gift shop with Peach while Mario was obliviously in the Cafe eating.

Soon it was 8:40 and as expected the train pulled in soon the train was in the countryside and Toad and Toadette were unpacking while Mario and Peach were sitting in the Passenger Coach. 

"Toadette please do not mess up this trip with anything dumb" said Toad.

"Me look at you always don't mess up anything how boring" said Toadette.

Soon it was night time and Toadette was on her phone on Snapshot and she was texting Daisy.

Daisy - How is the trip going

Toadette - Terrible Toad is being a grump

Daisy - As usual anyway do something to bother him just for fun

Toadette ....I know I'll be back

Toad was in the Dining Car waiting for Toadette to have dinner with him. Toadette then arrived and sat down Toad tapped his watch.

"12 Minutes Late" said Toad.

"Stop being like that" said Toadette.

Toadette was planning to be well behaved during dinner but she didn't know everything was about to go wrong!! The waiter came with some menus and soon both of them ordered soon about 20 Minutes later there food came. The waiter carried a large tray Toadette had ordered a Pork Chop with Potatoes and Rice while Toad ordered a Steak with Potatoes, Rice and a tiny salad for both.

The waiter lowered the tray when suddenly Toadette moved her hand and pushed the tray she screamed and the tray with a mess of foods laid on floor. Suddenly a Shy Guy armed popped out and everyone went silent and screamed and went crazy and alarms went off and the train stopped.

After the disastrous dinner Toadette was arguing with Toad.

"Toadette you delayed the train by one hour were late and this train was a last minute thing" said Toad.

"At least I caught a criminal" said Toadette.

Soon it was the morning and Peach, Mario, Toad and Toadette were enjoying Breakfest Toadette had found Toad had booked the Early Train and had lied to her and was mad. She was about to do something which would make them very late.

"I'll get Toad back" she said.

In the Kitchen only one toad was working as it was only 5AM and she ran behind the fountain which served the drinks and disconnected the hose from the Fizzy Fuzz spout and jabbed in the airvent. 

Toadette laughed evily soon it was 8 AM and Toadette laughed at herself about the idea. She had been planning to make a sticky mess as Toad's vent was linked the Kitchen Vent which meant the soda would ruin his bed and suitcases.

The only problem was that the hose was on MAX Toadette walked in the room was saw Soda spilling everywhere mostly everyone was in the Dining Cars and Passanger Cars so nobody was in there rooms she ran to another room and looked in it and saw soda coming up the airvents.

She turned around and gasped in the Passenger Car the Snack Trolley rolled past and Toadette sat beside Toad.

"Hey" said Toad.

"Hey" said Toadette.

"Why do you sound oh no Toadette you better not do anything I will..

"SAVAGE" screamed Toadette.

She pulled the emergency cable and the alarm bell rung and sparks flew from the train as it rolled to a stop. The passengers and workers worried as they unboarded the train to check it over. Toadette was gone in a flash and commotion began inside the coach.

"TOADETTE" screamed Toad.

Outside the train

"Soda look fizzy fuzz" said a worktoad.

Fizzy Fuzz was leaking crazy quick out a pipe which was meant for air. Soon it was discovered and the driver and all the staff was cranky at the delay. Soon 8 hours later the train pulled away in the sunset with no AC.

in Toad York toads departed off the train sweating and Toadette got off. She smiled a sheepish smile and soon as the train was empty it departed to the Repair Yard as steam emptied the station a toad came up cranky.

"Toadette from Toadtown" said the toad mad.

"Yes sir" said Toadette.

"The Emergency Cable are for emergencies not for Social Media stunts next time we catch you pulling a cable expect yourself on cheap local train" said the Stationmaster.

"yes sir...." said Toadette

The Toad walked away and whistled as the next train arrived Toadette wondered and soon found out Toad had told on her. She was excited to attack Toad next!

I hope you enjoyed this story IDK maybe a next part anyway please vote and comment Bye

-Mariofanandwriter