Chapter 33: About time

"Are you okay?" He asked sounding like he actually cared. "No." I replied. He swiftly took the knife out of my hand. "Fuck!" I yelled. Tears ran down my face. "So your only a badass when your on camera?" He asked as he untied the rope. "I don't want him to see me act like a little bitch." I replied. "Oh so your trying to impress him and not make him disappointed." He said. I nodded then stood up

"Go take a shower and then I'll help you with your hand then maybe I'll give you some food." He told me. I went straight up stairs and into the bathroom. I locked the door. I sat down then grabbed my hand. I cried for a good 5 minutes before I got up and took a shower. Which I cried more in there too. When I was done I walked out to see new clothes on the bed. Yes! I grabbed them and got dressed.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I thought that I looked bad before. This is just terrible. When I finished in the bathroom I walked into the kitchen to see Blade cooking something. He looked at me. "Go sit in the kitchen. I'll be there in a second to help you with your hand." He said. I did what I was told and sat in the kitchen.

He came in with a first aid kit. He reached out his hand for mine. I hesitate. He forcefully grabbed my hand and pulled it toward him. "Blade!" I say. He paid no attention. He opened the first aid and started cleaning the cut. It stung only a little though. "Why are you nice now?" I asked. "It's Joker I'm trying to fuck with not you. Well at least now it's not you anymore." He told me.

"What do you want from him other the revenge?" I asked. "Power that no one else has." He replied. He started rapping my hand. "I don't think you get how much power he has." Blade told me. "He's a criminal that kills people for fun." I said and shrugged. He sighed. "I don't think you'll ever understand." He said then stood up. "All done." He said then went into the kitchen.

He came back with two plates full of spaghetti. He sat it down in front on me. I didn't waste no time I started eating immediately. He stared at me. "I only left you down there for a day and a half." He said with a small laugh. I didn't really pay attention to him. I was busy.

"So what's your biggest fear?" He asked. I stopped stuffing my face and looked at him. That's a random question. "Are you going to make it come true?" I asked. He laughed a little. "No, just tell me." He said. "I don't have one." I replied. "Come on tell me." He said. "You think I'm going to tell you after you almost killed me?" I ask. "I barely did anything." He replied. "You had me raped then tortured me." I told him.

"Oh yeah." He said with a smile. "What happens if he finds out where we are?" I asked. "Then we'll see how much he really values your life." He told me. Not much. I sighed. "When will this be over?" I asked. "When you finally brake down begging for your life or when Joker gives me what I want. Knowing Joker he would let his own daughter suffer before he giving me what I want. If he really tried he would be able to find you. I don't know why he hasn't yet." He replied.

"You want me to brake? I'm broken I told you this already. I'm nothing. I don't get sad no more. It's like I feel nothing. You think if you held a gun to my head I would beg for my life but I would beg for you to pull the trigger. Your the one who doesn't get it Blade." I told him. He was taken back a bit. "You think your life was so bad." He said. "Is. My life is so bad." I corrected. He rolled his eyes. He grabbed my empty plate and his then went into the kitchen.