Chapter 13

Chapter 13
(Just in case, it's Wednesday. Janthony's flight was on Tuesday that got them there midnight due to time difference/flight length and so technically it's Wednesday)

Pippa's POV
It is 1 o'clock in the morning rn and I should be fast asleep. But I hear Sebby wailing and decide to get up comfort him, leaving Lin to get some more rest. Also, I don't like hearing him in pain, whether it be physical or not.
"Hey Sebby," I say as I walk into his room, turn on his light, and set him on my lap, "what's wrong?"
"I had a bad dream, mommy," he says and continues to cry. I feel super bad rn, but Sebastian is so cute the way his eyebrows scrunch up and his messy had and how he rubs his eyes with his little fist.
"Aww I'm sorry buddy," I say and hold him close. Then I start to hum as Lin walks into Sebastian's room.
"Why didn't anyone invite me to the party?" Lin asks in a silly voice.
"Haha daddy. We're not having a party!" At least someone can make him laugh. We all giggle a little bit and end up reading Sebastian a story that happens to be Chuggington related. He falls asleep during the middle of the book so I tuck him in and give him a kiss on the forehead.
"Goodnight Sebby, sweet dreams," I say. Lin does the same and we exit his room.

--
Morninnnnng!!!! (I don't really wanna describe them sleeping... that's a bit too stalkery 😂)
--

Anthony's POV
It is around 6 in the morning when I wake up to find jasmine eating her sandwich from last night.
"Good morning jazz, is that still good?" I say with a chuckle.
"Hah, surprisingly yeah," she takes another bite, "thanks for getting it, ant. It's my favorite."
"Anything for you," I reply, smiling, "so when do you want to leave for the hotel? Remember we can check in at 8 and it takes... uhh.... idk how long to get there, probably around 40 minutes?" I ponder with my eyebrows furrowed in a thinking sort of way. 

Jasmine's POV
"I guess it doesn't really matter since we can just check in after 8, but do you want to leave around 7:30? We could get coffee at a cafe or something before heading to the hotel. After all, we do have about 16 hours to kill," I grin and raise my eyebrows at the lasts part because Anthony knows what I'm talking about. Our former boss and former co-worker, Lin and Pippa, ARE GOING ON A DATE TONIGHT!!! Ant and I are so so sooo excited for them. We also haven't seen Them in months and they are basically family, so it will be great to catch up. The hour comes and goes and we hop in a cab at the airport that will take us to a cafe on Wapping Lane called Cinnamon Coffee Shop. It is small and cozy and smells hands down amazing.
"What would you guys like?" The man at the register asks.
"Go ahead jaz," ant says politely.
"Thanks, umm can I please have a Carmel latte and a blueberry scone?"
"Sure," the man says again, punching keys in at the register, "and you, sir?"
"A white chocolate mocha, please."
"Alright, that will be £4.90."
Luckily we went to this government bank thingy back in New York.. idrk what it's called.. and converted most of our American dollars into British Pounds. Of course, you can convert them back, but we didn't want to be broke on our trip. Anthony hands him the money and we go to sit down to wait for our order to come out.
A lady comes to our table and brings our drinks and my scone. They are warm and delicious. People say that the pastries here are great, but I say they're amazing. It's perfectly fluffy and dense at the same time, bursting with flavor, and has that flaky crust I love. Anthony can tell I am in love with it and snapped a pic of me eating. What a goober.
Once we are finished with our sort-of-counts-as-breakfast, Anthony and I head outside (still with our bags) to get another cab and go to the hotel. By this time, it is around 7:45.
The ride is mostly quiet and consisting of us being on social media, something we haven't had time to do lately.
Time passes quickly and we arrive at what will be our home for the next 14ish hours. The room is spacious and open with a kitchenette, bathroom, and tv. The couch is against the wall and the closet is right next to that. There is a coffee table and carpeted floors with this odd green and blue circle pattern on top of a grey background.
Anthony and I plop down all of our bags in front of the coffee table and collapse on the couch. Jet lag is still affecting us so we decide to take a nap ... that can last up to 4 hours (ant set an alarm). Guess what?? We sleep for all 240 minutes but it feels like it was only 5 once we wake up.

Pippa's POV
Right now it is around lunch time but there isn't much food in the house. Sebastian and I decide to do a little grocery shopping since we have the time to do so. Luckily, lin's apartment is near the main stores because I don't have a car.
"Sebby, wanna come grocery shopping with me?" I ask hoping for a positive response. He's coming anyway whether he likes it or not, but I don't wanna be the bad cop here.
"Ummmmm... can we go to the park afterwords?" Wow. He should become a lawyer cuz he is super good at getting what he wants.. I feel like I should use my parental force but..... nah. He's too cute to say no.
"Sure bud," I hand him is coat and we walk out the door. It is chilly but I don't mind, and all Sebby can do is jump up and down because we get to go to the park later.
We decide to go back to the house to drop off groceries and then go play, otherwise we would have to carry the the food everywhere we go. It took a bit of persuading and a couple promises for Sebastian to be on board with that plan. At the grocery store we get an assortment of things, mainly healthier foods--fresh fruit, some dried fruit, fresh vegetables, and I get chicken to make tonight. Wait.. not tonight! I'm going on a date tonight! I'm super syked (that's what Ephraim would be too... BAHAHAHAH I had too....) and curious as to what we are going to do. But I know it will be all worth it.
Sebastian and I book it back to our home to drop off the food and put perishables in the fridge.
Time passes quickly at the park and sooner than we know it it's 3:30.
"Sebby, let's go. Daddy will be getting home soon and we don't want to miss him," I am so happy that the bond between Lin and his son is so strong. Even though Sebby loves the park, he jumps up and down at the thought of his father coming home which fills me with such joy.

Lin's POV
Finally. After another long day of work, I am able to rest at home with my family. Well.. technically Pippa isn't family but she totally counts.
I get to the door, but don't open it quite yet. I'm still not sure when Renee is coming to visit so i grab my phone and text her really quick.

Lin: hey Renee, how are you? I was wondering if you were still coming out to visit pip and I or if that was off the table. It's totally cool if you can't make it, I just don't want to be the surprised one. XD i hope everything is going great with you
Renee: oh my gosh I completely forgot to tell you!!! Im coming in 3 days if that's okay. I bought the ticket but it slipped my mind to let you know! If there is no room I can just grab a hotel.
Lin: not unless you want to, it's perfectly fine for you to stay in my apartment. Jasmine and Anthony are coming tonight to surprise pip after we have our date. The more the merrier!!!
Renee: UR GOING ON A DATE?!
Lin: yeah.... didn't you know??
Renee: tbh probably... i don't remember half the things at this age.
Lin: I'm sure you don't look a day over 30
Renee: heh

Yay! Renee is coming! That means the Schuyler sisters finally get to hang out again.
I can't wait any longer to get into my home, I grab the key, shove it into the lock, and swing the door open.
"Daddy!!!" Sebastian comes running over to me and jumps into my arms.
"Hey Seb," I say and kiss him on the forehead, "how was your day?"
"It was good! Me and Mommy went grocery shopping and to the park and hung out and stuff!!!" (Bad grammar cuz he's a child)
"Awesome, bud," I put Sebastian down along with my bags and go to say hello to Pippa.
"Hey pip," I say while side hugging her.
"Hey Lin, how was rehearsal?"
"Pretty good. Btw, I never told you who was babysitting Sebastian tonight," she is about to flip out.
"Who?"
"Emily blunt," I say.
"Are you serious?! How???? I can't believe she isn't.. like.. busy or something! That's so cool. I can say that I met her and she babysat--" she starts slowing down here so I decide to finish her thought.
"Our kid," I say with a smile.
"Yeah... yeah that's good. I like that."
For the next few hours Sebastian, pippa, and I just play games and talk and stuff. Not much goes on, but I did make dinner for Sebby. He still needs to eat. At around 6:15 Pippa leaves to get ready.. I didn't think it would take that long but whatever. As long as she's happy I'm happy. Sebby and I continue our board game until around 6:30 when I go to take a shower and get ready as well.
I walk out of my room just as the clock ticks to 7:00.

Hey y'all!! I feel so bad for not updating sooner.. school started and that means annotations and homework and business and all that jazz. But I got one out and I hope you enjoy!!! I feel like I have kept u waiting long enough, next chapter will be there date. Hehehehehehhehehehehehehehe
So yeah. Have a great rest of your day!!!!!