The Hopeful Thoughts

Never thought this story would get 100 views....so thank you so much! I'll start writing again, I just came across a sad bit of my life right now!
Nevermind......I have like over 400 views!!!! Like wow. I'm I really that good of a writer :) Thank you my five followers and the 400 other people for making me feel wonderful. Okay, onto the story.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was the weekends. All I did was sit in bed watching movies from my laptop, sulking. Akumas haven't made an appearance for awhile which have been lucky, but confusing. Tikki has been trying to keep me cheerful. She just says that my emotions are being affected by the pregnancy. Alya has been trying to contact me but I'm not ready to talk. Even to Chat.

Two nights ago.

"Princess please let me in!" Chat sighed, banging on the trap door. I hid in my bathroom, scared to confront him. "Princess please! Whatever I did, I am so sorry" I stayed silent. My heart urged to go and let him in, but my brain forbid me to move.
After many attempts and apologies from Chat, he finally left. I opened my bathroom door slowly, sliding out making sure not to make a sound. "Marinette, it's okay. He's gone." Tikki zoomed in from the trap door. "O-okay." I mumbled, hoping back into bed. "I think you should talk to Chat about the baby." I stared at Tikki shocked. "I c-can't Tikki!!" I cried pulling my covers over my head. "What if he hates kids!?" I suddenly felt small paws stroking my hair. "What if he didn't want this child a-and then what if he leaves me....and then h-he will find out I'm Ladybug a-and-" Suddenly Tikki pulled the pink blankets off my head, and gave me a "really" look. "Chat is not the type of person to do that. And you know it!" Tikki was right, Chat is nice and sweet. Chat would never do such a thing. "Now let's go to sleep." Tikki yawned flying off to her homemade bed while I snuggled in mine.

Maybe having this baby isn't so bad after all.
___________________________

Sorry for a short chapter. Just need something to get out there so people know I'm still writing. Thanks again for the messages and the support. Got about 5 chapters in draft that I might put out today!