Chapter 1.)

Jenna's POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I slowly get out of bed and approached my vanity mirrors to put on my makeup.

I yawned and stretched my arms out before unzipping my Too Faced makeup bag. I pulled my hair into a messy top knot  and started on my foundation, concealer and powder.

I applied my eyeliner, mascara and blush as I moved onto my bronzer. I brushed it along my cheeks as my phone rang. I picked up the iPhone 7s rose gold with one hand and answered. It was Steven.

"Hey Moff, what's up? " I asked as I put my phone on loud speaker and popped it down onto the table.

"Jenna, it's Peter. He quit Who yesterday." He replied quietly. I dropped my brush and stared at my phone.

"Jenna? You still there?"

"Yeah. But why would he quit and who's gonna replace him and more importantly how?" I asked. Peter had become one of my best friends. And now he just leaves?

"Well an old friends of ours wanted back in." He said. I could tell he was smiling.

"Who?" I asked.

"You'll see when you get here. He's right in front of me. Bye Jenny." He mimicked an annoying  girly voice and I rolled my eyes.

'I don't talk like THAT Do I?'

I put on my black crop top, white pleated skirt, tights and my favourite adidas jacket. I pulled my hair down and braided it into French braids. 'Wow my hair's got A LOT longer since the last episode!' I looked down at my hair that was now down to my hips. The last time I had time to check, it was at my chest!

I put my hairbands around the perfectly finished braids, walked over to my car, and I was off to the studio to find his mystery man...

New/old/whatever you want to call it doctor

-Evie.♡