Chapter 2.)

Jenna's POV

I walk into the studio and see a familiar face. Matt Smith. I stop dead in my tracks as he walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"Matt." I whisper while he hugs me. He ends the hug and looks at me confused as if he's scanning me like a robot would!

"You've grown. You were here last time I saw you!" He said pointing to his chest.

"Now you're up to my chin!" He exclaimed. Then he noticed something important. My 3 inch heels.

"Ohhhhh." He laughed.

"Yeah. Stilletos." I pointed out posing like I did when I was 6.

"You use to pose like that when you were 6 years old!" He said pulling out a crumpled photo that made me cringe and put my head in my hands.

"No! Put it away!" I shouted while laughing so bad I couldn't breathe. I forgot that we swapped photos of ourselves when we were younger. Thankfully mine was better than his. I rummaged through my bag and finally found his.
"AHA!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"Oh, no."

"Oh god!" He shouted while I laughed at his photo AND his reaction

"Read through!" I heard Steven yell.
"C'mon pucker boy!" I said still laughing

A/N So basically I will bring a photo of Jenna Coleman with her best friend at the time called Scarlet Munden which is actually real. But they were kids and I find it cute as hell.