You Said You Would Never Lie To Me ~Chapter 2~

Paris's POV:

I was such in shock I opened the door and slowly went down the stairs and stopped as he they looked at me Jason said "Paris" tears went down my face and I ran back up stairs.I can't believe that's my brother I thought he was dead he always told he would never to lie to me but did....

Jason's POV:

"I'm so screwed Chaz" I said Chaz frowned and said "Just Jason you should of have come a long time of ago" I nodded "I know I've missed Paris so much she's my little sister she's all I got left" I said then he said "I know bro but go up there and go talk to her and explain everything okay?" I nodded and went upstairs.I knocked on her door "Paris sis open the door please" I heard her sigh and opened the door and her red puffy eyes from crying she said "I thought you were dead you lied to me Jason" I sighed and nodded and said "I know but let me explain everything" she nodded and sat on her bed.

Paris's POV:

"Paris I know you thought that you only had one brother but you don't you had another one my twin brother Justin he was the one that got shot he's the on the stood by my side he was the best brother ever but he was gonna die anyway cause he had cancer a really bad cancer that they couldn't cure and I'm sorry I never told you about him and you didn't even got to meet him I'm sorry its all my fault and all these years was gone I was trying to find my way to you cause you're all I got left" he said I just there in shock and tears fall down my face he hugged me and rocked me back and forth and said "Its okay sis I'm here with you and I'm never gonna leave ever again" those words made me happy that Jason ain't gonna leave me anymore.I love my brother he's all I got left....

Chaz's POV:

I heard Paris crying up there but I could here Jason comforting her he's such a great brother to her you could really tell that he loves his little sister they have such a amazing relationship as bro and sis.

Jason's POV:

"Paris I've changed I'm not that guy you knew a couple of years back I've changed better and sis I've missed you and I'm not leaving you ever again cause I love you baby girl and I'm not leaving" she half smiled and sniffled "I love you bro" I smiled "I love you too sis" and that night I got my sister back in my arms safe and sound with me where no one can hurt her....

Hey guys hoped you liked the 2 chapter love ya guys! Mwah :*

-Sarah