You Kissed Me And I'm Your Sister.... ~Chapter 3~

Paris's POV:

I woke up in my bed and in my brothers arms. I slowly got up not to wake him up and went downstairs I smelled pancakes from Ryan cooking them "Goodmorning Paris" he said "Goodmorning Ry" I said.I ate my pancakes as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I saw my sleepy brother Jason come to me and hug me from behind I smiled and he said "Goodmoring Beautiful" I said "Goodmorning Bro" he smiled and went to go get him something to eat.

Jason's POV:

I finished up my pancakes and saw my sister on the couch watching t.v. I can't help it I'm falling in love with my sister I know I'm not suppose to fall in love with her but I can't I mean look at her she's beautiful she's just flawless and perfection.But,What if she doesn't feel the same cause I'm her brother but I got to have her one way or another I can't help it I love her no matter what.

Paris POV:

I went upstairs to change clothes.I changed into a California crop top,high waisted shorts,a gold chain,and some white supras.I went back down stairs to see my brother with wide eyes because of my shorts almost showing my butt I blushed and he smiled.I think I'm falling in love with my brother I don't know why but I'm falling for him but I know he doesn't feel the same well he's my brother so yeah.I don't know what to do "Paris could we go upstairs and talk?" Jason said "Yeah we can Jason" I said.

Jason's POV:

Paris and I went upstairs I need to tell her how I feel I can't take it anymore.I said "Sit down Paris" she did what I said and I sat next to her "So what do you we need to talk about?" She said "Well Paris I know this may sound crazy but I have falled in love with you I can't help how I feel okay I mean look at you you're amazing and just perfection but I don't know if you feel the same because I'm your brother and everything" I said.She sat there and said "I feel the same Jason" I was yelling inside "Really?" I said she nodded "Yeah" she said and looked at me I loooked back and started looking at her lips I slowly leaned in and kissed her I can't believe I'm kissing my sister but it felt so right I love her and I want to call her mine.

Paris's POV:

I kissed him as it started to turn out to a hot makeout I couldn't believe I was making out with my brother but it felt so right the way he kissed me so rough I love this bad boy Jason it turned me on yep my brother turns me on but I don't care what people think I love him and I want to date him...

Hey guys cliffy!! What do you think of Jason and Paris Falling In Love?!? They are siblings but you know they are in love -$arah