Starlit Night

AN ~ Apologies for the late posting

AN ~ Apologies for the late posting. I had to go out of the country for a family emergency. Thanks for understanding and waiting patiently.  <3 ^^

This is the continuation of where episode 13 ended.

Episode 13 continued......

"Kongpope, I have something to return to you." Arthit reached for his wallet and took out something while making sure Kong didn't see exactly what he took out.

"Open you hands."

Kong opened his palm for P'Arthit. When he saw the gear he gave to Arthit being returned to him, he was gutted. His chest felt very tight, like he couldn't draw in another breath.

Arthit smiled at Kong and said "Please take care of it for me."

The relief Kong felt was like a big wave crashing inside his heart. Now he can breathe again. His P'Arthit does like to tease him.

They waited for their reverse order of food and drinks together.

It made Kong really happy that his P'Arthit ordered his usual order of Iced Coffee and egg omelet with ground meat. Maybe P'Arthit missed him or just wanted to get a taste of Kong's favourite food, just like he ordered P'Arthit's favourite Pink Milk and rice with basil and chicken.

"P'Arthit, would you like to join me in my dorm for our dinner?" Kong asked while wishing with all his heart that P'Arthit would say yes to his offer. He has plans. Yes, he has them in spades. Just you wait P'Arthit, I'm gonna make you MINE. Tonight. If possible. Fingers crossed.

"Sure, Kong." Arthit replied with a smile. He missed Kong too, especially after the momentous kiss on the Rama Bridge. Arthit can feel his cheeks getting warm and he just knew that he was blushing, just remembering how he had tugged Kong's tie and gave him one on the lips.

That kiss has surprised even himself. It wasn't planned; just a spur of the moment thing but impacted so much on their relationship. That one memory had been playing around in his mind all day and night since then.

The electricity he felt when his lips touched Kongs' lips sent a shocked through his whole body. He has never felt like this before. Kong's lips feel so soft and he just wanted to keep on kissing Kong all night long. He shuddered thinking about their kiss, just like that night on the bridge. That's how powerful it was for him.

"P'Arthit? Phee? There you are. What are you thinking so hard about and why are you blushing? " Kong asked teasingly and watched as his P'Arthit's cheeks becoming redder by the second.

Kong moved closer to P'Arthit and whispered "Are you thinking dirty thoughts by any chance, Phee?" and winked at him.

"KONGPOPE!"

Kong laughed out loud. This happiness is what he craved when he was interacting with P'Arthit, but most of his previous interactions with P'Arthit almost always ended in a fight and it hurts him deeply and he used to wonder if he'd ever be able to talk like this with his P'Arthit. Now, he really treasures every moment of every interaction he had with his P'Arthit.

"Let's go P'Arthit." Kong said as he nudged P'Arthit's hand and led the way to his dorm. Kong tried to sneak in as much skinship as possible without anyone being aware of it. It's become their little secret pleasures that only they knew of and indulged in as much as possible.

Kong felt extremely blissful that his P'Arthit is in his room again and hopefully the ending will be the opposite of the last time he was in Kong's room.

While they were eating at the table, Kong sneaked in a few glances and it made him feel really ecstatic whenever he saw his P'Arthit sneaking glances of his own back at Kong. He feels like jumping up and doing some dorky victory dance moves.

After their dinner, they talked about nothing and everything; just getting to know each other. Kong felt content just sitting and looking at his heart's desire and getting to know him just as another guy and not the head hazer.

Arthit looked at his watch and was surprised to see that it was nearly 11.30 at night. He felt like it was just an hour ago that they finished their dinner, where did the time go? "Kongpope, I should get going, I didn't realize it was so late. You should go to sleep."

Kong looked at the clock on his wall and was surprised as well. But he has his own agenda to work on. "It's okay Phee, tomorrow is Saturday. I can sleep in. Just stay a little bit longer. I really enjoyed talking to you."

Arthit's undecided, he really wanted to stay but he also doesn't want to disturb Kong's sleep cycle, which will have an adverse effect on his overall heath.

"Na Phee? Naaa. Stay naaa." Kong cajoled and tried on his best puppy dog eyes on his P'Arthit, knowing his Phee has a soft heart unlike his Head Hazer exterior.

"Okay, but not too long though." Arthit replied feeling happy seeing the big smile on Kong's face at his answer. Kong's tongue peeking just a bit to tease him while he licked his lips. Good God, Kong and his tongue will be the death of him.

AN ~ The rest of what happened that night will be in another book which is specifically for fics rated R. It will be very smexy, just warning y'all, coz I know some of you are not into all that.  I also know there are a lot of minors here, so I'm just being cautious.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my story, you guys are Awesome! I really appreciate and enjoy reading your feedback and comments. They totally made my day. 💟

 💟