Chapter 3 ✿ Icy Replies

A Month Later

As the melodic ringing of the bell rang through Sakurai ears, the pinkette began packing her notebooks into her slightly-crammed, light blue messenger bag before standing up and scooting out of the row.

As she was about to exit the spacious classroom, her red-headed teacher called her over with the wave of her hand.

With a stern yet warm expression on her face, Ms.Tsukio raised a brow at her talented student. "Miss Shirogane, I have been informed by your fellow committee members that neither you nor Mister Tsukushi have attended a single committee meeting."

Sakurai's lips pursed at the information as she turned her head away shamefully. Inhaling deeply, she once again faced her teacher and replied saying, "I'm sorry, Ms.Tsukio, but I do not have the time for this. I still have to arrange another score before my public performance."

The teacher sighed, knowing she wouldn't get anywhere with the stubborn teenager. "Fine," she said, placing her hand to her forehead in attempt to cool herself down, "but I expect you to go once your public performance is over."

Sakurai nodded reluctantly before stepping through the classroom's entrance/exit. On her way out, the cherry-haired pianist bumped into a hard chest. "Sorry!" The person said.

Looking up, Sakurai could see that the student was older than her, a third-year no doubt, and had gravity defying auburn locks and blue eyes. He was holding a small white box that were used in bakeries to hold pastries and was waving over at her mauve-haired classmate.

"Monet-kun! I made more carrot cake!" To which the hedgehog-owning first-year humphed and passed by the ginger without a second glance. The third-year whined and chased after the boy while Sakurai clicked her tongue in distaste.

Of course it was rude to assume things and all but the pinkette was raised in a strict environment during her childhood due to her mother's perfectionist personality which caused bad habits such as judging people and disliking immature behavior.

Shaking her head, Sakurai walked off from the classroom holding her binder in front of her while a partially written score rested atop it. She scribbled down notes to herself as she walked peacefully towards the Girl's Dormitory, not realizing she ran into another person, presumingly a girl since the student's voice was higher pitched than most males.

The girl had ginger hair as well and emerald green eyes. She had a numerous amount of different colored bows in her hair tying bunches of them together. She was also carrying a small arrangement of wildflowers.

"I apologize." Sakurai said, bowing slightly. The girl freaked out saying it was alright before continuing on her way as the pianist's lips pursed together.

"I'm not paying attention. If I don't pay attention I won't be able to become the Artista Princess, then mother will never let me leave the house." The pinkette mumbled to herself, digging her keys out of her small messenger bag as she unlocked her dorm and dropped on her bed.

A few minutes passed before the Virtuoso Princess closed her eyes. A few more minutes went by before the introverted girl fell asleep to the calming sounds of the clock ticking on the wall above her bed.

 Well hey guys! This is a really short update, and I'm sorry for that, but I'm just busy pre-writing chapters for other books

Well hey guys! This is a really short update, and I'm sorry for that, but I'm just busy pre-writing chapters for other books. I have 7 books published right now and I'm trying to work hard on the ones I haven't completed (most of them) so bare with me!

Thanks for reading, as always, and have a good day! ~RinnieSan