1.6

//Confession//

K.T.H
"Taehyung... I love you..."

Everything stopped.

H-he loves me?... but how? He was such a jerk...

"J-jungkook..." I said tearing up.

"Taehyung, you are my sunrises and sunsets. You are my world and have been since the first time I saw you from afar. My heart leapt in my chest and I had to catch my breath, the vision of you stole it from me. Hair lightly blowing in the breeze and the sun bouncing off your face making your eyes sparkle like stars in the midnight sky you captured my soul, my heart without speaking a word or even knowing. I felt love for the first time when I looked at you. My world became a beautiful place to live in. I often ask myself what in the world would I do without you? I hope to never find out the answer to that question."

Please come and make me the happiest guy in the world! If you're asking me if I love you, I do. I love you Taehyung and always will..."

"I-I.." I feel a tear go down my eye to my cheek. He leaned forward and wiped of the tear with his thumb smiling.

"Taehyung, I'm so in love with you. I just was being a jerk and didn't notice... I do love you." He smiled warmly.

"Jungkook... I love you too." I cried throwing myself on to him. He put his hands on my waist while my hands were around his torso. I was just sobbing in his chest.

After crying he pulled away looking into my eyes. He pulled out a box. And opened it.

I gasp at how pretty the ring was

"I am giving you this ring as a promise to you
That no matter what, I will always be here and I will always be true"

"I promise that I will lie with you and hold you at night
When things throughout your day just don't seem to be going right"

"For you, I would walk a thousand miles and more
Just to see your beautiful smile that I absolutely adore"

"I promise that I will make you smile when you feel like crying
I promise that I will comfort you if you feel like dying"

"I promise to steal away your every sorrow and fear
I promise to wipe away your every tear"

"I promise to cherish every minute I spend with you
Until the daylight sky is no longer the color of blue"

"Without your love, I do not know what I would do
I will not have a future unless it involves you"

"You've changed me for the better and I have never been so happy
Now, with you in my life, I can't picture a world without you and me"

"Fate decided it was time for us to be together
And though our time here on Earth is short, I promise I want you always and forever"

"I promise that no matter what may happen we will make it through
Please take this ring as a symbol of the love I will always have for you." He ended tearing up as well.

I blushed and wiped his tear off. He grabbed my wrist and I looked at him confused. He then pulled me in by my waist and his soft lips met mine.

He's kissing me...

I kissed back and melted into the kiss. It felt so good. I feel so much better being with Jungkook.
Just him holding me makes me feel safe even more.

I am officially in love with Jungkook.

J.J.K
I kissed Taehyung. I'm finally with him. I can kiss him, hug him, cuddle with him. I'm so happy I finally showed my feelings towards him and so did he.

We can finally be happy together...
Like I always wanted...
Now he's mine forever...

K.N.J
I'm running after Jin bc i punched him in the face on accident. He started crying and ran off so I ran after him.

"JINN!! JINN!!" I yelled. I ran as fast as I could and caught up with him. I grabbed him by the wrist and he hissed at the pain and looked at me.

"Jin..." I sighed.

"What do you want Namjoon? why won't you leave me alone?!" He said.

"Jin. I need to tell you something..." I said.

"what now?..." he said holding his face because of the bruise on his face.

*sighs*

"Jin... I love you..." 

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Word Count: 769
HAII! lol sorry for another cliffhanger! :p
but I love y'all still XD
Anyways... i am back from my trip and i got an ear infection... it sucks balls af ㅠㅠ but I'm surviving so far C:

-Mom out (=^^=)

Okay that's just so cute

Okay that's just so cute. <3