3.3

//Tae & Baby//

"Pulse!! Pulse! Doctor there's a pulse!!" One of the nurses yell.

J.J.K
The doctor excuses himself and quickly entered back into the room.

I look at Jin and he just smiles weakly standing up.

"He's gonna live Jin." I cry. "We're not sure yet Jungkook. Let's just hope for the best." He said pulling me into a hug.

>>>><<<<

"Jin did you tell Namjoon?" I ask.

"Yes, he was sad but then i told him he might still be alive."

"Okay." I say slowly closing my eyes.

K.S.J
I watch Jungkook slowly fall asleep, I let him be because today was a very sad and stressing day.

I hope your okay Tae.

< Next Day >

J.J.K
I open my eyes feeling the intensity of the sun. The halls were empty and Jin was still next to me sleeping.

I hear Jin shifting and then he turns his head to me smiling.

I smile back and ask what time it was.

"9:47 a.m" I nod and just sit there sighing.

All of a sudden the doctor opens the door and smiles at us.

"We saved him. And he's up now. You can see him now if you want."

"Also, Mr.Jeon your baby survived. You guys are very lucky." He smiles.

I felt a huge wave of happiness go over me. I immediately stand up and look at Jin again. He stood up.

He smiles and moves his head towards the door. I just nod and then pull him into a big hug.

"Thank you Jin for being here. And Tae really deserves a friend like you." I say.

"I know and anytime Jungkook."

I pull back and smile widely then I walk up to the doctor.

"Thank you so much Doctor! If it weren't for you, my husband wouldn't be living neither our baby. Really. Thank you so much!" I sigh of relief and shake his hand.

"Your welcome Mr.Jeon. That's what I'm here for, saving peoples lives and I'll continue what I'm doing." He smiles. "Now go on. See him."

I smile even wider if that was possible. I go up to the door and open it. I walk in.

And there he was.

K.T.H
I woke up and saw a white figure standing beside me.

My vision was still blurry but I took a second to finally adjust my eyes.

"Hello Mr.Jeon Taehyung. I'm glad you finally woke up. I'm your doctor and I just saved your life and your baby too. There is two people waiting in the halls for you." He smiled.