Home Sweet Home

..........JASMINE'S P.O.V...........

"Shush your gonna wake her up Fill."

I hear a deep masculine voice chuckle,"Sorry I wan't help it."

I slowly peak my eyes open and my senses were flooded with the familiar warmth of my bedroom. I was immediately confused. Where is Robert? Why am I home. I sat up and looked at my parents. For some reason they were looking at each other with strange faces. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me with bright smiles.

"Oh sweetie how are you feeling?" My mom walked to me and engulfed me in a big hug. I stiffened at the unfamiliar contact. Since when did my mom hug people?

"Come on Donna your gonna choke the girl." I froze and expected them to break out into another argument but was shocked when my mom started giggling. 

"I'm sorry sweetie I've just missed you so much." A sad tear fell down her face. 

"I've missed you too mom." I was still trying to comprehend what was going on here. I thought I was at Robert's place. All I remember was that werewolf attacking me and the gun going off.

My dad sighed,"Well kiddo your mom and I have some good news...but we wanna wait till dinner to tell you." My mind was spinning with so many questions but I didn't know which ones were safe to ask. I nodded at my dad and started laying back down. I herd them leave the room. I tried to get some more sleep but I couldn't stop thinking that something wasn't right. 

I woke back up when the sun was setting and walked down stairs in my bed clothes. My parents were sitting on the couch cuddling in front of the fire place. My mom turned around smiling when she herd the bottom step creek. "Oh hey sweetie you ready for dinner?" I nodded then they got up and we walked over to the table. After my dad and I sat down my mom went to the kitchen and was going back and forth setting the table.

I noticed she set four places,"Are we having company?"

She looked at me and her suttle smile grew larger,"Yes. I though I thank the young man that risked his life to rescued my daughter."

I looked at her confused,"Robert?"

She looked at me like I grew two heads,"God no. Hopefully that monster has been put away by now. I'm talking about Jackson sweetie." I froze and began to panic. Why would they think Jackson was the good guy? Why does he know were I live and what did he do to Robert? My thoughts were interrupted when the door bell rang.

My dad got up,"I'll get it." A few minutes later he and the devil himself entered the dining room looking like the best of friends. Jackson and I locked eyes and my body wasn't feeling the usual revulsion, fear, or anger it feels when I see him. This time I felt something different and it didn't feel natural.  

He finally broke the stare and smiled warmly at me,"Hey Jas. how are you feeling?"

I was so confused and angry at my mixed emotions towards him. I felt like I wanted him to hold me close and never let go but I wanted to stab him right in the heart. My heart was pounding and my palms were sweaty with anticipation. I tried to act like nothing was wrong but miserably failed. I was visible shaking so I stood up to excuse myself but I couldn't support my weight. Before my body hit the floor Jackson was by my side stopping the fall. I felt the familiar sparks course through me as if I was with Robert. I shook my head and whispered,"What the hell?" I looked up at his face and saw so much concern in his eyes. Why did he look concerned? I found myself falling falling into a black abyss before he helped me up.

..........Robert's P.O.V........

Once again I found myself drowning in despair as I waited day by day for her to wake up. It would have taken only a couple hours for her to wake up because she was only recovering from shock but the pack doctor found a bite on her. Since the bites been there for a while she is going through transition. Her body is weak from not properly taking care of herself while she's pregnant and she was still mentally recovering from her first attack. I'm not sure if I should be hopeful and excited or devastated and terrified. Either the werewolf blood will work fast enough to heal her or she could die during transition and lose the pups. God I wish I could kill Jackson all over again just to ease this anxiety and anger he has caused me.  l laid down next to her and fell asleep by her side for the third night this week.