Creation

To create something is to make something come into existence.

The Christian story of Creation is recorded in the first book of the Bible, Genesis.Most of us know that God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh day, in this book I am not going to talk about the creation of heaven and earth, man and all that.

In Genesis, after God had created mankind, He made both Adam and Eve stay in the garden of Eden, a garden he had planted in the East.In the middle of this garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.Man was put in the garden to work it and take care of it, and The Lord God commanded the man "you are free to eat from any tree in the garden, but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it, you will certainly die".(Genesis 2:16)

After the woman(Eve) joins the man (Adam) the first sin is committed. Now the snake was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord had made.He said to the woman, 'Did God really say,"You must not eat from any tree in the garden"?'. (Genesis 3:1)
The woman told the snake what God had told them to eat and not to eat and later she was deceived by the snake.

The snake told her she wouldn't die and that God knew that if she ate from that tree her eyes will open and she will be like God, knowing good and evil. The woman saw that the fruit was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it, she also gave some to her husband, who was with her.

Note that all that time Adam was with Eve when the snake was deceiving her....Why didn't the snake talk to the man but he rather spoke to the woman?....Is it  that women can easily be deceived or what?...We will get back to that later

After they had eaten the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, their eyes were opened and they realised that they were naked so they sewed fig leaves and coverings for themselves.

When Adam and Eve heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, they hid from Him among the trees of the garden.

We know that God is all knowing and that he is everywhere, no wrong can go unnoticed by Him.When we sin we should go to God, confess our sins and ask for forgiveness. In the same way when we offend others we shouldn't feel too proud to apologise and ask for forgiveness. A person would say it was because of Adam and Eve that sin came into this world but just imagine if you were the first man to be created, always having to see the fruit on that tree but not being able to eat it, surely as human as you are one day  you would be tempted and you would end up eating the fruit.Just try to avoid sin and not assume that since God is merciful He would always forgive you for your sins and therefore you would continue to sin.
Let's see what happens to Adam and Eve..

So after they had told God what had happened, the Lord said to the snake 'Because you have done this,
'Cursed are all you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head and you will strike his heel'.
To the woman he said,'I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labour you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you'.
To Adam he said, 'Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you,"You must not eat from it",
'Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat from it all the days of your life.It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; from dust you are and dust you will return'.(Genesis 3:14-19)

Even though the snake was the one who deceived Adam and Eve, God did not punish only the snake he punished the snake, the woman and the man.Now, note that right from the beginning God has been fair and will forever remain fair.

It was not only because they had disobeyed God that God banished them from the Garden of Eden but it was also because the Lord God did not want to allow them to reach out their hands and also take from the of life to eat, and live for ever.To guard the tree of life , He placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth.
But before God drove them out of the garden he made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them, this show how caring God is and how he loves us even though we disobey Him.

After the snake had been cursed and told all that, he wondered who was going to crush his head so he went out looking for this person.

Adam made love to Eve and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain, later she gave birth to Abel.
Abel kept for  flocks and Cain  worked the soil.In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord but Abel also brought an offering of fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock.God accepted Abel's offering but rejected Cain's offering.

Now Cain was angry, God knew what was about to happen so He said to Cain "sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it".

Cain however paid no attention to The Lord and while he was in the field with his brother, Abel he attacked and killed him.

The snake thought that Abel was the one going to crush his head so he got rid of Abel but after that Cain was also eliminated.I advice you, not to let your anger lead you to sin.

Since neither Cain nor Abel was  the one who was  going to crush the snake's head.Then who was it?...as we move on we would get to know .

Thank you all for reading, I would like to know what you think about the book so you can leave  your comments after reading.
Stay blessed, I pray for more grace and unction for everyone and I urge all of you to continue to live for Christ.
                       KayKay_Jesel♥