The Song

I sit back down enjoying the music again when they start playing. If you haven't noticed him and Beau are good friends. Always talking. They do a lot of tours together. I guess that's why we became good net buddies. Yeah we are friends. I've told him just about everything. There are things I won't because it's none of his business. I wouldn't of told Beau if I wasn't trying to scare him away. You know I would just about call _________ my best friend well next to Hunter. Sad I know. My 17 year old daughter being my best friend and a lead singer/net buddy my second. Pathetic right. I have no family well I do but they bring nothing but drama and same with my friends. It easier and safer to stay away from them. If I hadn't I probably would have landed up in the loony bin a long time ago. No joke. That how my family and friends are. They take, take and take until you have nothing left and me being the nice bitch that I am. Gave, gave and

gave until I had nothing left. So I prefer to stay away. All I have is Hunter and I'm okay with that. Soon I'll have Jr to. Once again I was okay with that. I always known I was going to end up alone. Face it I'm not pretty, I'm not even cute, I'm shy, I'm not a happy go lucky kinda person, I'm kinda big, I have a bad attitude towards men and life. So who would really want me. Once again I was okay with that. I realized it years ago even when I was married to Lee. I knew we weren't going to last. I was surprised we lasted for as long as we did. Hell he cheated on me, I cheated on him. We fought constantly. Not a good marriage at all. I shouldn't have suspected any better from Beau. After all he is a famous rockstar. A hot one at that with girls throwing themselves at him. What male wouldn't pass up a free fuck. No male that I know of. Just another man whore. A man that thinks with his dick instead of his head. After ________'s set is over he comes back over to me.

"Come on let's go." he says holding his hand out for me to take.

"Go where?" I ask getting up.

"Just out of here for a little bit."

"Don't you need to greet your fans?"

"Yeah I'll do it when we get back."

"Okay but I need to tell Hunter."

"Yeah I saw her in the crowd." he laughs shaking his head.

"Being stupid?"

"Nah just getting into the music."

"Of course. She'll be happy to see you."

"Yeah me to. I was going to pull her on stage but she shook her head no."

"Yeah just like her momma. Isn't one for an audience." so we go looking for her telling her we are leaving for a few minutes. We go to a store down the street getting us something to drink. We go back to the venue sitting in my car just talking. When his phone rings letting him know he has a text message he of course answers. Texting away.

"Okay we got to go back duty calls." I nod getting out.

"Hey whos the special guest."

"You'll see." I nod an okay. He isn't the one to tell you something if he doesn't want to know matter how much you bug him. So it's better to just let it go. "Okay close your eyes." he tells me once we hit the doors and it's awfully quiet.

"Why?"

"Do it." I sigh heavily shaking my head.

"OOh you giving me a kitten?" I joke.

"Something better. Now close them."

"Fine fine."

"Now keep them closed and I'll lead you."

"Okay. What's going on?"

"Hush."

"Fine gee." so I close them apparently he doesn't trust me. He puts one hand over my eyes and the other one on my waist. He lets go of my waist I hear the door open. He leads me in and it's way to quiet. "________ what the hell is going on here. Isn't this suppose to be a concert? It's to quiet, way creepy."

"Just wait a minute."

"I swear ______ if your feeding me to the sharks I will hang you by your toes and cut your dick off with paper."

"How will you cut me dick off with paper?" he laughs.

"Ever had a paper cut?"

"Sure."

"Now imagine having that done to your dick. Sure it might take a couple thousand cuts before your dick actually falls off but it'll get the job done sooner or later. But I prefer later."

"Ouch your a cruel woman."

"Eh. Well ya know." I say with a shrug as he laughs. I do hear a bunch of snickers and ssshhs.

"Okay stop right here." So we stop. "Now open.

"How come I got the feeling I'm not going to like this?"

"You will. Now open." so I open my eyes and turn to leave. Do you wanna know why? I'll give you one guess.

"No mom." Hunter says as _______ grab my shoulders making me stand in places. She stands in front of me shaking her head. ________ is still standing behind me not letting me leave and ________ and _______ are on my sides. So basically I'm boxed in. I'm standing in the middle of the floor directly in front of the stage with the crowd on the side lines.

"Paper now." I hiss at ______.

"Later just listen." then music starts then Beau starts to sing. He starts singing the song he sung to me at warped and I roll my but cry anyway. Then he starts to sing a whole new song. It was about how he meet me, how he fell in love with me, how feels about me, how he wished I would forgive him. I will admit it was a beautiful screamo love song I ever heard. Make sense? I hope do its the only way I can explain it. I listen to whole song bawling my eyes out. I blame the pregnancy. After the song he jumps down off the stage and stands behind Hunter just staring at me as I stare at him.

"Please." he whispers looking at me with sad eyes and to be honest he looks like shit. I just stare at him for god only knows how long. Just thinking. I'm so stupid for doing this but......

"Yes." I whispers back nodding my head slowly. Hunter moves out of his way as he make his way to me. He bends putting his arms around my waist as I put my arms around his neck. Both of us bury our faces in each others neck.

"I love you angel. I've miss you so much." he whispers muttering into my neck.

"Me too." I whisper back crying. Next I'm being picked up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Hunter you going to be okay with the guys?" he asked Hunter.

"Yeah go."

"Yeah she'll be fine. I'll make sure of it. She can help us out." say _______.

"Oh yeah put me to work. Jerk." she jokes. Then I'm being carried off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!