The Confrontation

I had only 2 weeks to get everything in order. But I did it. I called the attorney tell him we are back together and to send the bill to Beau and he would pay for it. Beau's mom called and told me about the doctor she found for me. So I sent all my medical records to him. I closed my savings account. Got all of Hunter's school record gathered up. Her medical records together. I pack. I did everything I needed to do done but one and that was telling Lee. I waited till the last night to tell him. I didn't get to talk to Beau much because I was so busy doing everything. I wasn't allowed to pack until Hunter got home from school. We would do that when she got home and before Lee did. We had to listen for his car as we packed so he wouldn't catch us. We would hide boxes under her bed, in places he would never look. Then it was time to tell him. So I got my nerves up and walked into the living room with hunter.

"Hey Lee. We need to talk."

"Okay." he says not even paying attention to me but the television.

"We're moving."

"Oh yeah found a house?"

"No Lee we are moving. Me and Hunter."

"What?"

"Me and Hunter are moving. I'm married."

"What the hell? To who? Who the fuck is stupid enough to marry your dumbass?" yeah I'm staying calm. No need to go in labor early.

"Doesn't matter. Well be leaving tomorrow."

"Where to?"

"________."

"Like hell you are! You whore! Your not taking my daughter anywhere!"

"Yeah I am. If you remember I have custody of her." he gets up stalking towards.

"You fucking bitch. I'll fight this." he says raising his hand to me.

"Stop I'm pregnant!" I yell before he can do it.

"Like I give a fuck! Whore! It's not mine!" smack. The piece of shit back handed me right across the face. Normally I would go ape shit on his ass but I'm pregnant. So I stay calm.

"Don't hit her again!" Hunter yells.

"You stay out of this."

"No. I won't don't hit my mother again. You asshole!" she screams.

"No Hunter stay out of it." I calmly tell her.

"Mom."

"No." I turn back to Lee. "Hit me one more time and I'll call the cops and have you arrested. Now. I was going to be nice and give you visitation right without going to court. I'll let her come down on every holiday, every vacation when she's out of school for more than 2 days....."

"I'll fight you for full custody. What judge would give a lying, cheating, whore custody of a child."

"How was I cheating. We are not married. We are not together. Hell Lee we don't even sleep in the same bed. I sleep with Hunter and what judge is going to give you custody. Once Hunter testifies to the the threats, the way you treated her, the way you treated me. Do you honestly think a judge will give you custody. I don't. Now like I said. It's only fair that since we are moving miles and miles away that you can get her in all holidays. Well celebrate before she leaves or comes back. I'll fly her down when ever she is out of school longer than two days. Until she's 18 then I have no say in when she comes down. It's up to her."

"You fucking bitch. Who is the poor bastard?"

"We'll he defiantly isn't poor. He's name is _______." he laughs out loud. I wasn't going to tell him anymore than that.

"I hope you burn in hell bitch." he sneers walking to his room slamming the door.

"Me too." I snicker.

"You alright?" Hunter panics running to me.

"Yeah."

"Go lay down. I'll get you some ice." I nod turning on my heels going to our room. She comes back putting the ice on my cheek. "You really okay?"

"Yeah it went better than I thought." she nods.

"Yeah. I thought he was going to blow a gasket." she snickers.

"I thought we were going to have a knock down drag out."

"Yeah Beau is going to be pissed once he sees the bruise that's coming up." I nod.

"Go to bed we have a busy day tomorrow." she crawls in bed sighing happily.

I didn't sleep at all that night. I was to scared Lee was going to come in and slit my throat. It was just to easy. I guess he knew I had him. He never hit her but he has raised his hand to her and treated her like a slave. Called her names stuff like that. To be honest she really doesn't like him. Plus when we got a divorce he didn't ask for joint custody, visitation rights. So he basically screwed himself and he knew it. At 4 in the morning he comes barreling in Hunters room.

"Can I at least say fucking goodbye to my daughter." he practically growls.

"Sure....Hunter wake up." I shake her. "Come on pumpkin wake up. Say bye to your dad." she wakes up groggily getting out of bed.

"Bye baby." he says hugging her. Yeah the good dad act.

"Bye dad."

"See you soon."

"Sure." she mutters pulling back. "Thanksgiving I do believe." I get up getting a piece of paper writing down the cell phone number.

"Where did you get the fucking phone?"

"It's his."

"Oh. The loser can afford I high dollar phone. Why not marry him whore." I roll my eyes at this handing him the paper. He is trying to argue with me but I'm not biting.

"Here call her anytime you want."

"What the fuck ever bitch." I just nod agreeing with him.

"Yep." he turns back to her.

"Bye. I got to go to work." he says hugging her one more time.

"Bye dad."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"Bitch." he says as a goodbye. I make her go back to bed until 7 then we get started on pulling out everything to the drive way. Waiting on the guys. I already text them telling him we were ready to go giving him my address. An hour later they show up and Beau freaks.

"What the hell happen to your face?!" he yells. Shit I forgot.

"Nothing."

"Nothing my ass. What happen?!"

"My dad hit her." Hunter buts in.

"He what?! I'll kill him!"

"No need I'll never see him after today." I tell him smiling.

"Damn right you won't. But Hunter will."

"He won't hurt her." well I don't think he will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE COMMENT!!!!!!!